ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

brembro X-drilled/slotted rotors for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brembro X-drilled/slotted rotors for sale!!!

I'm selling hi-performance brembo rotors with highly discounted prices, check them out below!

All rotors are zinc coated to help prevent rusts

Choices of cross-drilled, slotted, or dimpled
    cross-drilled and slotted or slotted and dimpled

Corolla GTS '84-'87 Brembro Rotors (FWD and RWD)
    Front set - $90

Corolla GTS '84-'87 Bradi Rotors (FWD and RWD)
    Rear set - $80

Full set(front and rear) - $170

PBR/Axxis Metal Master Brakepads
    Front - $40 Rear - $35
    Full set - $75

Stainless Steel Brakelines (DOT APPROVED)
    Full set - $80

Brake Kit includes (fulll set rotors, full set PBR/Axxis Metal Master brakepads, stainless steel brakelines, and brake fluid) - $340 shipped

Affiliated with Raceconcepts.net
    Located in Garden Grove, CA

+ Fedex Ground Shipping

PayPal Verified

These are sure to deliver more efficience when braking under harsh conditions, plus add a clean touch to your wheels. Interested? Contact Chad at [Email]Chadrotors@hotmail.com (714)608-0818

The first ten buyer will get $10 off if buying any full set of rotors.

I also have Brembo rotors for other Accord, Civic, Prelude, CRX, and Integra.

Last edited by c-rotors; 08-24-2004, 08:57 PM.

you say you have rotors for other corollas. do you have any for a te27 or te31? if yes then how much for dimpled?

Comment

rotors

What is your exact model and year (1.2 or 1.6 L) because not all have brembo rotors and they are different

Thanx
      Last edited by c-rotors; 08-11-2004, 10:05 PM.

Comment

it is a 78 ke30 2dr custom sedan 1.2. i would like to upgrade to larger rotors/spindles from a te5? or te27. i belive that these are bigger(i might be wrong on the 27 but i've had two of the 5? series and i know that they are bigger). what ever you got thats drilled i'll probally go with. i've already got te31 rears because i swapped axles when i did my engine swap i'd just like to balance out the brakes on the car. sorry for the long answer too.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Working...
          X