No announcement yet.

1990 RX7 Turbo II ($2500 OBO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luv_piece is a nice guy, i got a set of side skirt from him. the t2 that he is sellin is actually pretty nice. of cz like he said, it need some body work but i am telling u all that its just dings, there is no big damages, but the most important part of all rx is the engine, if the engine good, nothing matters. so this is a real good deal. worth the money. orite man, good luck sellin ur car

Comment

hey I love FC's i was wondering if you would llike to trade for a porsche 944 here a description http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=8000

Comment

Hey thanks Cloud, You have to come by the shop one day and show me your car with the sideskirts on. I hope you have it all nice and painted.

Well I think the one problem I have about selling the car is that I have no pictures of it. I have some pics I took from my cell phone but they are so tiny. Honestly anyone intrested should come and check it out in person.

944drifter, if you replied about a week earlier I would have jumped all over it, but now I have way to many cars to deal with.

Comment

damn well if you change your mind pm me or something

Comment

Seems my post didnt go through but basically I wanted to know where in northern cali do you live and do you still have the TII?

Comment

Still have the car, I'm in Milpitas CA 95035.

Comment

Bump I'm flexible on the price but just don't go crazy on the low balling.

Comment

mang, the side skirts are still in the garage, cz i did notice that i need some s4 moldins to put them on, but since my dad got some for me last week from junk yard, i think its gonna b on the car soon. plus the clutch broke last month cause by an unskill mechanic who i think ripped me off. so didnt fix it til like last week. so i think my fc is gonna b back on the road this week. if i dont got mine now, i would have buy urs. just them parts alone worth da money.

Comment

omg i know of a few peps that would want that... i'll make a few phone calls u might be a few grand richer

Comment

does it run ? rust? need more info on the car email me at monofgreatness@yahoo.com i pmed you and no respond so im replyin on ur thread

Comment

sorry for not responding right away but I am parting out the car now.

Comment

I'm interested. I'm in socal. Do you have all the smog equipment still? Any extra wheels? On a scale of 1-10, what condition is the paint, interior, tranny, clutch, tires? If you can get some pics I'd probably buy it. Would you be willing to drive it down here if I paid for gas? Maybe we could work a plane ticket into the deal. I might be able to fly up there and drive it down, but not for several weeks. And I wouldn't want to do it without some sort of tag, especially if it's really loud.

email me
                          optimusprime8@gmail.com

John
                          Last edited by optimusprime8; 10-30-2004, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Sorry you are too late.

Comment

Depending on the condition of the car, I could give you a solid $2,000 for it. Only reason why I'm saying $2,000 is cause I'd either have to fly there and drive it back, or just have it shipped.. and that's gonna be expensive to go from North Cali to North Georgia.

I'm serious though. I'm selling my FC tomorrow, and would have cash in hand.

Like everyone else here however, I am going to have to see some pictures of the inside and outside of the car.

Thanks for your time.

:]

Comment

so is the car already sold?

Comment

Working...
                                X