Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some stuff for sale *chicago area*

wheel's:
    they are SSR Dori Dori Mesh 2 size is 15x7 +36 offset good drift spares and comes with new used crappy drift tires 200 bucks takes em

other wheels are a set of 4 14x7 -8 offset Konig Rewinds in black, comes with ok tires and wheels are in good shape, they look like watnabes great for old school cressidas, and hachis

also selling momo steering wheel 100 bucks

and Sparco steering wheel spacer 50

oh and i got ae86 springs for sale ground control coil overs and trd rear

pm me for prices

Pic of Dori Dori Mesh
    Last edited by Reckless Hero; 08-07-2004, 05:38 PM.

think u can ship...?!?

Comment

what are u looking at?

Comment

you got nething for a 240sx i dunno im in the burbs of chi so i would be able to pick up

Comment

well both sets of wheels will fit a 240 but the 14's are a bit small, and the steering wheel would need a hub but those can be picked up on ebay for cheap

Comment

what are u looking at?
            im looking at the set of tires...

Comment

Bump

Comment

interested in the ae86 springs. what ARE THE RATES, AND HOW MUCH FOR THEM. ARE YOU WILLING TO SHIP THE ROTAS? CAN I SEE A PIC OF THE ROTAS?very interested in the wheels. possibly in the springs if the price is right.

Comment

how much for the rewinds and pics?

Comment

Originally posted by greenweeneer
                    interested in the ae86 springs. what ARE THE RATES, AND HOW MUCH FOR THEM. ARE YOU WILLING TO SHIP THE ROTAS? CAN I SEE A PIC OF THE ROTAS?very interested in the wheels. possibly in the springs if the price is right.
                    u got a pm

Comment

what about my ?'s for the rewinds ^^^^^^^

Comment

pm sent

Comment

if buy pm you mean, e-mail then it is greenweeneer@msn.com . i have no idem what a pm is, so i probly don't have one. i have a messenger address too and an aol im address. both are the same. greenweeneer . every one loves the rott'n weenie pics and a price on the rewinds, and the spring rates on the springs?

Comment

Originally posted by greenweeneer
                            if buy pm you mean, e-mail then it is greenweeneer@msn.com . i have no idem what a pm is, so i probly don't have one. i have a messenger address too and an aol im address. both are the same. greenweeneer . every one loves the rott'n weenie pics and a price on the rewinds, and the spring rates on the springs?

Click on the button that says USER CP up top below the banner

Comment

can i get those pics?

Comment

Working...
                              X