89 240sx hatch for sale in Nor Cal...givin it away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 240sx hatch for sale in Nor Cal...givin it away

i got a 89 240sx hatch that would be perfect for anyone who wants to build a car. It run and drives fine, 5 spd, all manual door locks and windows. needs some body work in the front and rear, but if you want a cheap drifter this is for you.
    -asking 500 obo
    located in roseville CA, (about 10 min from sac). thanks

-Tim
    Attached Files

rear panel that needs work:
    Attached Files

Comment

one more
      Attached Files

Comment

Can I see some interior and engine shots?

Comment

ill get some put up later today, the engine is suprisingly clean for a 89 but needs a left side motor mount so when driving there is some vibration. the interior needs a new front seat and it has a crack in the dash, no radio, pretty dirty, i havent really cleaned it out. its what you would expect for a 500$ car. thanks

Comment

Hey I'd get it for 500 man, good price, but I live in New England, East Coast, don't feel like shipping...

Comment

yeah thats a bit far

Comment

Hey I could be there tommorow but, I was wondering if I could ask some questions before I drive up there.... mind emailing me at drfter_x@yahoo.com with ur # so we can arrange sumthing

Comment

Do you still have the 240SX? Would you take $300?

Comment

i could give you about 600 , and maybe pick it up this weedend if my dad will drive me there, its a long drive from here

Comment

sorry guys but i think its sold i got a guy comin up tomorrow from LA but if it doesnt go through ill take the next offer. thanks for all the intrest.

Comment

hey can i get that lip on the front bumper before you sell the car haha

Comment

ill see tomorrow

Comment

sorry the car has been sold, and thanks for all the intrest ill let you know if i come across any more.

Comment

Working...
                            X