FS ae86 gts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS ae86 gts

fs ae86 gts...great condition motor need work or can offer swap will post pics shortly asking 1500 usd as is swap price dependant on swap type.

hey! I'm really interested. I guess i'll wait to see the pics but u think your willing to ship it to LA?

Comment

I am interested

I live in washinton and I am very interested in seeing those pics.
      If it is a Hatch and is in decent shape I will be all over it.

Comment

coupe in great physical shape
        Attached Files

Comment

as far as shipping a car that does get pricey but i can inquire from my shipper if possible

Comment

hmmm

It does look nice, whats the year and how many miles on it? Is there anything wrong with it? Where in washington are you located? I am in the seattle area

ANd i am Assuming its a manual transmission.....?
            Last edited by funbags; 12-03-2003, 01:06 AM.

Comment

all GTS are 5spd. As for year its a 85 simply by the looks.

Comment

engine is tired but i can hook up 4age's..supercharged, 20v etc for cheap if interested. im having problems getting jdm front ends though =( basically i can supply the car and goodies to make a nice drift car ...i just dont have the time for projects.

Comment

Well i am still interested. how much would it be to hook up a 20v blacktop ? And can the car drive as is?

Comment

id truely work out the deal with the buyer of the car.. just dont want to go throwing random numbers out there. serious buyers will make it happen therefore i will do the same. feel free to call me as forums can sound one sided and i am truely sincere on that. also feel free to look at the website signature for an idea for pricing.

NOTE: i will not do the swap!

Comment

Originally posted by funbags
                      Well i am still interested. how much would it be to hook up a 20v blacktop ? And can the car drive as is?
                      yeah you can drive the car as is but dont expect huge performance out of it. not commenting on your perception but you'd be amazed at some of the questions i get. i have a 20v at my warehouse or you can buy one from my friend. i refer to the above statement though regarding pricing.

Comment

Well I am interested in buying the car. Would it be posible for me to come look at it? since your shop is in bremerton and I live on Bainbrdige island it wouldnt be to hard to get there.

Just a random thought , you interested in a 4 month old Sony viao (laptop)in trade for your car? i bought it for 1,850 with tax and all 17inch screen 2.5ghz intel p4 512 ram 32 megATI raideon 8500 40 gig HD. It works fine, dont know if your interested.

Comment

No thanks...have enough cpu's. i emailed you though about it though

Comment

motor is dead but can offer another motor..... price still stands.

and have a primered coupe for 1000 with ae92 but has rod knock

Comment

You got any FC's?

Comment

Working...
                              X