www.BattleVersion.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miata, no parts planed for that car.

I dont have much time at the events to have a booth.

My car is sitting in the garage broken cause i dont have time to fix it.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
      I dont have much time at the events to have a booth.
      just a suggestion: can't you ask your friends to help you at an event booth. also, they can order parts like that in the event or whatnot. just my idea

Comment

Throw a BattleVersion T-Shirt on my back and I'll take orders for ya

Comment

My parts are always there at the events. No one brings that much cash with them or just dont have the balls to buy something there.

Also, most of the guys who know what the parts are and how they work (also how to install them) are all driving durring the events. People usually have questions and not having someone who can answer them correctly is worse than not having the parts there. It looks bad.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

Alex Ive been meaning to get your SIG on my hellmet I have almost every ones sig on it I need yours and just a few more!!!!

Anyway want to toss down your drift rims that are on the 86?

Comment

Hey alex ive seen ur skills at all the event and u constanly show to have CRAZY tallent and only hope to get near the expertice of car control as u do. but although i can sit here and praise u my question is regaurding the products ur indorcing and selling. i want to know how they compare to all the ther products on the market. i mean in all honesty if we where to put these up agianst some of the big companys out there how would they compare. im not trying to give u a hard time. if u where to hold drifting lessons i would hop on them in a second because of the skill and wisdom u show on the track but just like ur driving skills have proof to back them up what argument can u put up from ur parts to all other parts. thank you alex.

Comment

Got the parts today!!

The 4-Link kit, Lateral Rod, & NCRCAs just showed up!!!!

FRIKKIN BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

This is beefier than the stuff I put on my mustang with 350horses and alot more weight. You make some tuff parts, my friend.

I didn't expect them to get here untill next week seeing as how they had to come all the way accross the country. You made my day. F*** that, you made my weekend!

Thanks for all of your help. You are truely a gentleman and a scholar.

Just watch for the orders to start pouring in from atlanta when I ride these rails around the curves busting everybody in their @$$es.

I'm too wound up... I have to go home. The only work I'm good for now is under my car.

Comment

I want some adjustable suspension for my mkIII but know one makes anything but front upper control arms. How hard is it to replace factory tension and lateral rods by making your own with heim joints? How do you get the right lengths and angles for all of these parts?

Comment

Working...
                  X