F/S RX7 Convertable turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S RX7 Convertable turbo

Selling on auto trader. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...lor=&cardist=0

is it legal??? ie.. would the state ref approve smog??? if yes then i may be interested... also where you located??

Comment

hey

I dont know if it would pass smog. it has straight pipe exhasut. but has a cat etc, runs nice. I live in an area where I dont need emissions lol so I didnt have to. I'm in atlanta GA

Comment

It is soooooo nice. I think i've seen that one around. Did you go to the Atlanta RX7 club meeting at Rick Case to see the new RX8 about a year ago? I thought I saw a Turbo vert there. I had the black FD and I had the Efini dealer jacket from Japan on. If you weren't there then disregard all that I typed before and know that you have a cool car and you should keep it and slide it if that is what you are wanting to get a 240 for. Also, let me see what my brother has in the way of 240's and maybe we can work out a deal.

Comment

yo

no that wasnt me man lol. but yeh check what u got, and Im def up for all that man. I dont want to put money in this to slide b/c its not the right car for me, so I dont wanna waste my $ in something I dont appreciate or like as much as some1 else.

Comment

Working...
          X