WTB: 86 or s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 86 or s13

hey is anyone willing to sell an 86 or an s13 to my bro for a decent price........ hes going to sell his jetta for like 12k or something around there and some of the money is going to our mom................
    so if anyone would wanna help us out to get a ride...... please let us know
    Were located in southern cali sooooo somewhere clsoe please =) thnx

theres a lot of 240's down in your part of CA on autotrader.

theres even one in torrance. an MT s14, going for $6,991.

Comment

Yea check the Auto Trader. But when you go to look at the car, take someone who can tell you about it. Make sure that you listen to them too. Alot of people will take someone who will tell them that the car is no good but, in the heat of battle and the wanting of a car, you don't listen. If you are taking someone because you value their opinion on the subject, listen to them once you get there. I only say this because when I first started, I did the same thing. Just don't want to see you get burned.

Also, watch what you read. There have been some good cars that have come out of the Auto Trader, there have also been some turds. So just make sure that you listen to your friend if you take one, look over the car thoroughly, that means under it. , and make a good decision. If you have to come back the next day, do it. If they tell you that this is the only day, walk away. There are enough 240's out there that littleold ladies still have them with perfect interiors and good mileage. Good luck.

Comment

Im gettin an s13 very soon. I like it, plus alot of people say its a good first car to have. Personnaly if I had the choice and I was a more experienced driver, i'd pick the S13 still. I do like the 86's style and and engine, but you can make an s13 look bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* with simple things, make it handle well too!

Comment

Why not buy my RX7 ^_^ he he.

Here's the link ^_^
          http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=6799
          im in san diego

Comment

Working...
          X