Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S AE86 Hatch PICS inside

1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S Hatchback
    190596 miles (Yes its a lot but it still pulls harder then most engines do at 90000, perfect for a swap as well)
    Black(as you can see in the pictures)

Modifications

*Suspension

FRONT
    Tokico HT-S 45 way adjustable shocks.
    TechnoToyTuning Adjustable Camber Plates.
    TechnoToyTuning Negative Camber Roll Center Adjusters.
    Ground Control coilover(8kg) welded onto the strut.(not just placed on but the actaul strut was shortened and rewelded to the coilover to take advantage of the short stroke setup.

REAR
    Tokico HT-S 45 way adjustable shocks.
    TRD Japan (blue) race spring(6k)

*Drivetrain
    KAAZ 2 way LSD.(the number under the mileage (386 is the actual mileage on the LSD. Yes that means it has not been fully broken in and is still very new.)

*Interior
    Toms(Toyota Motorsports)Steering wheel with extension and horn botton.

Schroth Autocontrol 3 point harnesses. Only street legal harness on the market. This special model has the intertia wheel just like oem seatbelts so you can still move around inside. But has the feature to lock so it will not move at all just like a race harness. Best of both worlds.

I have interior that I can put back in but I was prepping this to be a autox,track,drift car. I can include it all with 6 wheels with tires and the a/c and p/s that was also removed.

Reason for selling:Only way my parents will let me get a bike

Questions or Offers email me: shillaaytee@hotmail.com
    I'm Located in Northern Virginia about 12 miles from Washington D.C.
    So feel free to come see the car or test drive it.

Pictures can be seen in my imagestation gallery here . If you would like anymore specific pictures just email me.
    Last edited by BlackLimited; 08-15-2004, 09:50 PM.

how much you want?

Comment

send me an email shillaaytee@hotmail.com we can discuss it.

Comment

hey if its for sale......plz plz plz plz i/m me on aim at Ryujin350z or email me at Ryujin350z@comcast.net.......plzpzlplzplzplzplzthanks again

Comment

hey blacklimited i saw u i/m me......but then u left lol.....ill wait till u come online again.

Comment

sold.

Comment

Working...
            X