FS: Modded 1987 RX7 TII Need to Sell ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Modded 1987 RX7 TII Need to Sell ASAP

I put well over 10k into this car and it has never given me any problems. To start off the car is a 1987 black RX7 TII, it has 87,072 miles on it and pulls extremely strong. There is only small amounts of rust on the rear quater panels, and a few dents which can easily be fixed. The interior is in excellent condition. Now for the mod list:
    Engine
    -most of the emissions has been removed.
    -Ac has been removed
    -bonze intake
    -3 1/8" turbo back exhaust
    -S-AFC tuned by Chris at Banzai Racing
    -Ported wastegate done by Banzai Racing
    -FCD
    -Autometer boost gauge
    -double alternator pulley
    -New alternator
    -10 mm magnecor racing wires
    Suspension
    -rear steer eliminator bushings
    Misc
    -comes with 2 sets of wheels and tires, stock and ard racing wheels with kuhmo racing tires.
    -comes with ac and all parts taken off
    Im sure im forgetting more of the mods and if I remember more ill post them later. This car is great for any type of racing, and im going to definitely be sad if I let it go, but I have found the 240sx of my dreams and have to let this car go. I need to get 8,500 for the car, but I am willing to go 7,500 if you buy the car with in this week. I really need this car gone ASAP and im accepting all offers, just don't low ball me please. Also if you want more pics I can send you some via emial. Also I am willing to deliver the car to you if you are located somewhere near me, or if your far away meet you half way.
    Thanks for looking,
    Ryan
    Foolishdrift@aol.com
    Attached Files

Bump, accepting offers.....

Comment

Wow, 87K miles is low considering its an 1987 car! Are those miles on the original engine?

Comment

Yes, the engine has the original miles on it.

Comment

bump...

Comment

Working...
          X