Widebody Pontiac Sunfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widebody Pontiac Sunfire

This Sunfire was designed and constructed by bonspeed to be displayed in the GM booth at the International Auto Salon. This is a great showcar for fun or a collection. The car has been featured in Autoweek, Road & Track, TV, internet sites and more!

The Speed Cult Sunfire features a one-off wide body and metal spoiler. Baer Brakes, Borla Exhaust, 8" and 10" wide bonspeed wheels, BFG Tires, B&M Shifter, Air Ride, Custom "Road Stripe Yellow" paint, hand stitched interior with roll bar, special gauges and racing seats. The Sunfire also features a $10K Diamond Audio Stereo. Too much more to list! Own the only Sunfire that looks this cool and was constructed as a GM show car.

For Additional info and photos contact Brad at bonspeed@aol.com
    Last edited by bonspeed; 08-19-2004, 09:37 AM.

i hate when front wheel drive cars have wide wheels in the back :P I am assuming you work for bonspeed and this vehicle is for sale? good luck i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LexmarkX73
      i hate when front wheel drive cars have wide wheels in the back :P I am assuming you work for bonspeed and this vehicle is for sale? good luck i guess.
      lol seriously...

Just my $.02, but I don't think you are gonna be able to sell that car on these forums.

Comment

Working...
      X