No announcement yet.

For sale, kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still don't see why I should shell out 300 bucks for a piece of fiberglass just because it was made in japan. Oh well supply meet demand........demand (the people) get screwed up the *Censored**Censored**Censored* and pay overinflated prices. Oh well, at least thier employees get paid well..I hope.

Comment

lol look what happens when you jack a thread hahaha j/k chas

Comment

re:

lmao..."see chas this is what happens"...............YOU BASTARD!!!lol damn bro i thought this sheet was dead by now

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

hey goukis14, ever get word on how much that discount was gunna be? And, any way I could get just a front bumper? Oh and there are some good kits for FCs. They're all just drift style. Dramatic low slung look. Looks good on a sideways car but no streetracers. Im workin on a custom one but its not gunna be flashy.

Comment

Oh I didn't get to ask I'll call him tonight I know he's been having problems w/ paypal.... damn them hahaha froze his account

Comment

Dude, im not setting he prices. Thats a decent price. If you want to discuss it, AIM me, and we can talk.

Comment

whats the cheapest front kit u got?for a 95 240

Comment

full kit or a lip?

Comment

My friend is trying to update his stuff for the 240 and the FC... you'll have to let me know which kit you want, so he knows how much to take off

Comment

So, Chas, do you guys have the GP Sports kit? If so, how much? If I end up getting an FC, I may want that kit.

Comment

for a full front kit,or maybe just slap on some canards.how much for the front kit though?

Comment

I can get it. But it is hard.

Comment

Working...
                            X