WTB: After market FD parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: After market FD parts

Sup guys, I have some money burning a hole in my pocket and I was wondering you have an FD parts you want to get rid of. I'm open to anything so let me see what you got.

i got all kinds of FD parts what'cha need

Comment

lol, I really don't need anything, I just want to buy something. So I figured I'd help some people out and buy the stuff they don't want anymore. Umm got any aero peices, wheels, suspension, anything really just curious to what you have for sale and what I can afford. I was suppose to buying a vented hood from someone, but they havent emailed me in a few days. So just let me know what you got.

Comment

Originally posted by se7en
        lol, I really don't need anything, I just want to buy something. So I figured I'd help some people out and buy the stuff they don't want anymore. Umm got any aero peices, wheels, suspension, anything really just curious to what you have for sale and what I can afford. I was suppose to buying a vented hood from someone, but they havent emailed me in a few days. So just let me know what you got.
        right now i have invidia catbacks for $399.00 and a extreme dimension c west style kit for the FD ($225 for the front bumper, $225.00 for the rear)

Comment

I've got the RB duel tip catback and its great. How's the fitment on the bumpers. Do you have a mazdaspeed replica? Have any hoods or sleek headlight kits?

Comment

Originally posted by se7en
            I've got the RB duel tip catback and its great. How's the fitment on the bumpers. Do you have a mazdaspeed replica? Have any hoods or sleek headlight kits?
            the fitment is good let me see if i have the mazdaspeed gtc replica here

Comment

The fitment should be great. I have the front end on my car and after beating the poo out of it a couple times, it still fits great and looks good, even with a half pound of it missing.

Comment

Working...
              X