Buying AE86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying AE86

Hey, I live in Vallejo, CA and im looking for a good drift car to buy trying to find a RH Drive Skyline or an 240sx but if you also have a 86 that your selling please tell me and try to post pics and specs

Sent you a private message about my 240sx.

Comment

no skyline for you. stick with a 240sx.

Comment

I will sell my eight-six if you got the $
        http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698

Comment

I know someone with an SR5 and all of the parts to convert it to GT-S. He was going to convert it but doesn't have the time and is willing to let it go for next to nothing. PM me if you're interested.

Comment

im in berkeley and will sell you my ae86 for 2200. it has a oil leak but other than that its all good.

Comment

Ok im just looking for offers im not planning on buying a car AT THIS VERY MOMENT, but around December 28 I will be open to buying so if any of you are looking for fast buyers im not the guy for you. But if you can wait till around Decemeber for me to buy Great!Keep the offers coming im looking for many options here ^_^
              Last edited by AaronConklin; 08-23-2004, 07:37 PM.

Comment

so what your saying is you dont have a liscence yet but you couldnt wait to ask about cars for sale. i <3 drifting.com

Comment

well im just looking to see what people got and seeing my options, and besides december is only like 2-3 months away its not that long

Comment

Originally posted by Tybalt
                    I will sell my eight-six if you got the $
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/518698
                    Holy clean 20 year old car... *very* nice!

Comment

people will sell their cars in 3 months.....wait until u actually have the money...or are like, a week away from getting the money before asking about peoples cars.

Comment

ok sorry for bothering you guys

[^_^]_\/

Comment

Working...
                        X