• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15" SSR Reverse Mesh in silver

USED SET of four.
    2 15x6.5 +8 offset 4x114.3
    2 15x7.0 +1 offset 4x114.3

The wheels are in good condition with some minor curb rash on the 15x7. Please see http://webpages.charter.net/why_14/wheels/mesh/ for high resolution pictures. The tires on the 6.5 are trash, and the tires on the 7 are ES100 with enough life for a few drifts. $840 + shipping (will take tires off to save on shipping)

tks,
    David
    Last edited by why_14; 08-26-2004, 02:55 PM.

bump~

Comment

EIGHT HUNDRED FOURTY?!!!

I dunno about that, those rims are slick and all, but not for almost a grand....

I'll give u 350+ship and u can keep the tires.

Good god man, maybe with a set of brand new neovas would they be worth almost ur asking price.

Sheesh home boy where'd u find the price guide, i'd like to see where ur getting ur numbers.

But on the plus side, I've been to West Covina a few times. Maybe in a month when we roll out there again i can check them out in person.

L8r
      Last edited by OH240SE; 08-26-2004, 04:04 PM.

Comment

If you don't like the price, talk to me, I'm negotiable on the price. There's no need for your sarcasm on where I'm getting my "price guide". You can simply state that you think it is too high.

tks,
        David

Comment

my bad, i was just a bit shocked at ur asking price

Comment

They're a little high but, not outrageous. I've seen longchamps in worse shape sell for $1250. These wheels look super clean. I'd probably buy them if they got into the 650-750 dollar range.

Comment

i'll take them for $600 without tires, is shipping included or does buyer pay?

Comment

do you still have the rims? and would you sell by the pair? let me know

Comment

Working...
                X