Wtb Ae86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb Ae86

I'm looking for an 86 GTS Hatchback. I live in SoCal. I will look at all offers. Give me a call. (818)-642-8630.

Thanks,
    Spencer

good luck man thats all i can say.... why not expand your choices?

Comment

Originally posted by nasty nate 7
      good luck man thats all i can say.... why not expand your choices?
      He can't he went through all that trouble with his Screen Name

Comment

LMFAO!!!!! I will expand my choices in the future but, for now I just want to get the car. It is becoming more and more rare. I want to get it while I still can. You know what i'm talking about, right? Anyone with info let me know ASAP!!!!!

Thanks,
        Spencer

Comment

Originally posted by AE86Driv3r
          LMFAO!!!!! I will expand my choices in the future but, for now I just want to get the car. It is becoming more and more rare. I want to get it while I still can. You know what i'm talking about, right? Anyone with info let me know ASAP!!!!!

Thanks,
          Spencer
          I know a guy who owns 3 pristine condition AE86s in Houston, TX... They're all GTS Hatches also. He's even got a 4AGZE sitting around at his garage...

Only problem, the guy wants 4500 - 5000 bucks for it... If you're willing to cough up that money plus pay for shipping, IM me... I'll get you in contact with him... SERIOUS ONLY. I don't want to tell the guy, "This kid wants to buy the car but doesn't have the money yet"

Matt.

Comment

Hey Craftsman, I'm in Dallas and im looking for a P.O.S. AE86, I mean a MAJOR project car. So rust or body damage is not an issue. Just has to have a fairly decent motor, straight frame, and manual trans. SR5 is ok too.Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by AE86Driv3r
              LMFAO!!!!! I will expand my choices in the future but, for now I just want to get the car. It is becoming more and more rare. I want to get it while I still can.
              The only reason why 86s are so rare is because everyone and their grandma owns one and is drifting theirs. Why not try drifting in something not alot of people drift with?

Comment

lol could you imaging drifting a lawn mower. I just saw them racing on TV and i was like wtf. so there..........wow what hicks

Comment

Working...
                X