Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 white coupe w/ sr swap and silvia front end conv

1990 white coupe w/ sr swap and silvia front end conv
    No sunroof, HUD, JDM front seat, SR red top swap, Apexi Head gasket, HKS 264 stage 1 cams, 3 angle valve job w/ port match, HKS Rocker stoppers, New valve guides and seals, Brand new wiring Harness, Power steering, Exedy Stage 2 clutch, LSD, Cusco Tension Rods, JDM front brake conversion w/ Endless pads, Project Mu rear pads, Tokico Shocks w/ Espelir springs, Silvia Front end conversion (two projector), 17in SE-R Vspec wheels, Drift Knob, Blitz 60mm Mechanical boost gauge, Trust DD exhaust, Tanabe down pipe, Custom test pipe, factory spoiler, tinted windows, Momo steering wheel with hub.

I forgot to add that it also has a new oil pump, chain, chain guide, and tensioner. All these parts are oem SR nissan parts.

Asking $6500 obo

email or reply for pics. if local call me at 714-350-9503.
    updated with pics!

bump!

im interested in your car where in socal do you live?

Comment

The car is located in Westminster,Ca

Comment

anything wrong with it

Comment

Yes there is a huge problem with it. It's not sold yet!!!

Comment

Have you gotten that motor bar certified and registered? ill buy it if everything is legit and legal.

Comment

Nice ichi-san Silvia conversion. I'm interested...but why are you selling it? Just out of curiousity.

Comment

Originally posted by OBAKASAN
                Nice ichi-san Silvia conversion. I'm interested...but why are you selling it? Just out of curiousity.
                did u just call it an "ichi-san conversion??" i should slap you.......

we all know it's the "esu ichi san" conversion

yea dude, but on topic (so i don't get banned), why are you selling. it looks pretty straight and the price is damn low.

Comment

Originally posted by kensuke

haha... whatever, dork. kissu mai assu.

Comment

Originally posted by docvtec
                    Have you gotten that motor bar certified and registered? ill buy it if everything is legit and legal.
                    There is no way to make to swap legal without alot of work, money, and time. It is cheaper to pay the $150 - $250 for the illegal registration.

Comment

Originally posted by OBAKASAN
                      I have a RHD S13 Silvia waiting for me as soon as I sell this car.

Comment

Originally posted by kensuke

yea dude, but on topic (so i don't get banned), why are you selling. it looks pretty straight and the price is damn low.
                        the reason for it being so low is it has been for sale since 6/29/04 and i need to sell it and get my other car.

Comment

just out of curiousity. did you swap in the hud speedo and tach? or did you do a auto to manual swap? aslo if its the later, does the tach work?

Comment

Originally posted by machoonthetop
                            just out of curiousity. did you swap in the hud speedo and tach? or did you do a auto to manual swap? aslo if its the later, does the tach work?
                            When swapping into a 89 or 90 you will need the tach out of the JDM cluster for it to work because of the different computer output signals. The tranny sensor is charge of the speed not the tach. The tach in the SR's is driven off the Cam Angle sensor (CAS) to the computer and than to the dash. The tach in the KA is driven off of the distributor to the computer and then to the dash. Since my car had the HUD I didn't need to change out the speed sensor in the tranny because I can switch between KPH and MPH on the dash. 89 and 90 are the only ones that came with HUD. In 91 the S13 chassis came with the SR in japan so they changed certain things in the car to accomodate this change, including the tach, and these changes worked with the KA24DE motor in the USDM S13's. Therefore a DOHC KA tach will work with this swap also.

Comment

Working...
                            X