93 240sx silvia conversion convertible for sale $15000 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 240sx silvia conversion convertible for sale $15000 obo

make me an offer. all it needs is a sr transplant and its ready to go. you get the vertex 4 pc body kit, the msports 4 pc widebody flairs, the bwave drift wing, vis carbon fiber hood, just to start u off, you get the 18x9.5, and 18x10.5 custom 3 pc hre wheels. u get the completely rewrapped rear seat and door panels in recaro materials, you get the strong running, not the trucik motor, twin cam ka24de, car is still complete. running great. u get the kenwood double din, kenwood excelon mid and highs, kenwood 6" rears, 2 10" kicker comp vr subs and a kicker comp 600 watt amp. you get the under glows, and the sirens and the bs parts on the car. you get the only legit widebody(50mm) convertible silvia on this side of the pacific. if you're interested. email me. no lo ballers.local pu preferred. cash. dont bring me checks. blah blah.blah...im letting her out...if you want her come and get it. ohh yeah it has no more graphics....dont cry

here are pics
    front-

http://www.lvracingscene.com/events/...6/DSC01624.JPG

rear-

http://www.lvracingscene.com/events/...6/DSC01625.JPG
    Attached Files

One too many '0's in your asking price.. IMO

Comment

......$15,000? um don't mean $1,500? haha or maybe somewhere in the high 3's?

Comment

wtf guys, the price he is asking is a good price, look at what has been done to it and you guys expect him to sell it for 3,000... i doubt it he might even sell it here, but the price he is asking is reasonable, i would buy it myself but i don't got the money layin around

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterN
          haha $15000 for a 93 convertible show car with the truck engine... $3000 sounds better but i cant see too much interest at these forums. Good luck i guess.

Comment

i might be wrong but wasnt that car for sale before without the stickers, wing and with different rims for $6000? And its AutoMatic. I can build a better s13 with $15,000.

Comment

Originally posted by chadv1
              wtf guys, the price he is asking is a good price, look at what has been done to it and you guys expect him to sell it for 3,000... i doubt it he might even sell it here, but the price he is asking is reasonable, i would buy it myself but i don't got the money layin around
              haha good price? you're kidding right? the car is a convertible coupe with an s13 front end.....he's asking $15,000 or we could be wrong but it has a stock KA in the engine bay and if you check the buy and sell area most 240's with an SR don't even go for 15,000
              come to think of it not even a freaking s14 is worth what he might be asking for...3,000 is reasonable maybe he can get $4 grand....
              yeah........i think if he wants 15g's then there should be an SR with a **** load of mods in there don't you think?
              because i mean if i was asking for that much i would think the s13 would be great...
              but i'm not trying to hate on the guy so good luck with the sale!
              Last edited by DrifterN; 08-29-2004, 07:34 PM.

Comment

too bad so sad

you know the saddest part is that half the guys talking smack about the car cant event afford to buy the real vertex kit or m sport fenders. that alone i spent $2000 not even with shipping in. anybody can rock the fakey fake but i guess thats what makes a car closer to the real thing. the wheels on the car arent the standard 14" wheels that i guess you are more used to for yankee drifting. i cant understand why you need to even try to imagine why i want so much for the car when the wheels are worth over $3000 guaranteed probably more that what the cars worth. ohh yeah and the paint. you guys try to rock the mismatched panels and sitckers to hide your dents. either you really suck at drifting or you just cant drive. just because you put and option sticker there dosent make it kool. it just looks plain cheap just like the person you are to even try to question the price. The painted and molded rear kit that did nt even exist when i built the car, i had to custom mold the 180 rear 50 mm fenders on cause that all that was available. that alone cost me close to a grand to perfect it and clean it up. i could go on and on but im wasting my time and the forums time. so if you have nothing constructive to add, then dont. down playing on people post doesnt make it cool. just sad. as far as the truck engine and tranny goes, if you cant drift with what u got and you need the turbo, more to you. you just need to practice your technique. if i could drift my slow boat to china with the auto which is the only option tranny available from nissan in the convertible stock, then you should be driving a honda.
                Last edited by rasrx7; 08-30-2004, 12:15 PM.

Comment

ohh yeah

the next time your cruising your beat up "but i got the silvia front" mismatched panels with ohhhhhhhh...an option sticker.....look whos checking you out.....nobody...and if you really can drift...nobody knows cause we havent heard or seen you on the track.....i built my car for myself....you build it cause option 2 told you. hey kids i built this car before you probably had you your drivers license, and the funny thing is that this is my fourth silvia....what was that...you just found out about drifting from Initial D....o yeah and i bet it was from the tokyo pop version with english....sucka..... in japan if you noticed most of the drift cars are clean looking...check yourselves.....the stock cars go for $8000.... youd pay for that..because it has turbo is tha lamest excuse cause ...if you cant drive..you dont need it...learn in an na and you can drive anything....the turbo is a bonus....why.... cause its jdm...hahahah....really sad...buying a used rhd sr20det car ...is kool huh......to them its just another broken down car...suckas..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyFromNapa
                    i might be wrong but wasnt that car for sale before without the stickers, wing and with different rims for $6000? And its AutoMatic. I can build a better s13 with $15,000.
                    as far as being the same car, it was. i had no msport wide fenders, no vertex kit, no 18x10.5 in the rear and 18x9.5 in the front custom built 3pc wheels, no hks hipower exhaust, no quick release with momo hub n steering wheel, no recovered recaro srd material interior, no custom paint or custom molded body work....the list goes on...but thanks for recognizing it. that shows you are paying attetion to detail.

Comment

check it out...

Originally posted by DrifterN
                      if the price on the convertible is too much for you the why dont you try buying my 1987 toyota cressida im selling it for $4000...ohh why you ask so much.....ohh cause it got turbo custom paint and sitting on ssrs...bet i can out drift all the srs in my real slow boat 4 door that i probably can drive to china...

oooo c the intercooler between the headlights...suckas
                      Last edited by rasrx7; 08-30-2004, 10:18 AM.

Comment

Is that in Canadian?

Jus kiddin'..Its a cute car, but a 'hard sell' around here. You're trying to recover everything youve put into it (and more) so that opens you up to a lot of people 'breaking down the numbers'.

you will get that response on every board....but it only takes 'one' person to say "YES"

Comment

bump for a nice ride~

Comment

thanks

yeah i know i posted it high but i intro'd it with a make an offer. $15000. usually people will post more legit offers when u give em a exaggerated price...if i put for sale make offer with no price...i get a lot of the $1500-$3000 offers which is really way too low. i say anywhere between there and $15000 could be fair. i think it just weeds out the lowballers...but it does bring in the S$#t talking lowballers too who dont know what they are getting cause they just dont know and who will never buy it anyways. thats the only prob with this scene. lot of bsers and s#$t talkers in this crowd. everybody knows in there head and on paper how to drift but do they. i know more guys who go to just watch and they talk about the pros how they suck..cmon now..theres a reason they are there and you're behind the fence...everyones all about u need this suspension ,these tires, these size wheels, etc. they now the specifics they copied from a mag but do they know why. a stock car can drift, but can it be kept in control is up to the driver. sall bout tecnique...nobody..actually i cant say that...not everybody knows about that. not everybody

Comment

The next person who insults his price in this thread will have a broken-off foot in his or her arse.

If you have such a problem, PM him.

Comment

Working...
                              X