1987 toyota cressida turbo for sale $4000 obo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 toyota cressida turbo for sale $4000 obo

1987 toyota cressida turbo 6mgte with ct 26 turbo, 7mgte manifold, custom bent downpipe, blitz blow off valve, custom intercooler piping, custom front mount intercooler,fmu, k's boost and oil pressure gauge, greddy profec b boost controller, hks turbo timer, and much more. need to sell asap. you get everything but the wheels. unless you fork up the whole $5200 B4 I SELL THE WHEELS. new paint and body work. brembo cross drilled rotors up front. sony head unit and some other interior parts. featured in or going to be featured in many us and japanese magazines. third place winner at the nisei week car show in jtown, l.a. ..cali. so youve got a chance to get your mitts on this extremely rare puppy. hit me up if you're serious. ohh yeah its got lsd....great for the vip style or drifters. check it out.

http://speedoptions.com/events/event...e=pic108_t.jpg
    Attached Files

I want your car....I am in TN, willing to ship it?

Comment

dude thats so dope. i love the intercooler hahaha old skool style

Comment

as long as youre willing to pay the shipping over the actuall cost of the car..im all for it. plus im sure u got alot of long highways to take the turbo on too....

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
          dude thats so dope. i love the intercooler hahaha old skool style
          thanks alot...itll actually be featured in super street exclusively, c16, and young version magazine of japan. i took third place at the nisei week car show and i lost to a porsche and a fd...funny
          Last edited by rasrx7; 08-27-2004, 12:17 PM.

Comment

I would like to know more about this car can you email me at bootman4@hotmail.com (I have cash in my hand)

Comment

that car is so dope dude. props x 1000 on it. i wanted to do something similar to this before i got my 86. Now i wanna do it again. bump to the sickest car ive seen in a while

Comment

How far are u from sactown? I hella wanna buy it now. how many miles are on it and is it a manual?

Comment

here the info

its auto...finding a 5 speed is extrememly rare...and it has 145555 mile on the body which is really low for an 87....im located down here outside of la...

Comment

Working...
                  X