No announcement yet.

1993 Rx-7 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue im not attacking you, your not a bad guy, its just this isnt going anywhere if you too just throw sarcasm at each other.

Comment

Here are some pictures of the car so you can get an idea.

http://www.geocities.com/fd3s_rx7_1993

Comment

looks pretty stock. and how much is htis goin for again?

Comment

Fuji, check out http://photohost.org for free image hosting with no transfer limit (there is a total size cap on how many images you have, but they can be viewed limitlessly). Your FD looks very clean, has the motor been rebuilt at all? Could you please list the modifications you have completed? You don't have to dumb it down for me, I'm a rotary guy.

Comment

from what i understand its completley stock and he wants 17gs for it

Comment

He said he wanted 17g's for it... *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, I want my FC to go for that much, but he also said he didn't really expect that. An ultra-clean FD with a very recent rebuild could go for close to that, even in stock condition. I'm just curious, personally.

Comment

wow that is very very clean

Comment

Yea, very clean, Bone stock though.

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty much stock. The only thing that isn't is the deck, the alarm and the silicone hoses. It has 60,500 (I originally said 60,000 but that's because that's what I thought it had.....since I hadn't driven it in a while) All of the miles are on the original engine, and I believe it's only had three owners total, me being the third owner. Please, please make me an offer if you think 17,000 is too high, I am open to most offers.

Case, thank you for the photohost.org webiste, I'll do that. I've only had this car for a month and had a lot of plans for it, but things didn't go as planned, so yes, it is very very much stock.

The interior is very clean, some wear on the seats but other than that it is immaculate. The previous owner told me that the previous owner before him had the paint done. I don't have the papers for the paint, but it does look amazingly nice. It has chip guard, and I also replaced the lightbubls with silvania ones so you blind people when you're driving at night...heehee

If you have anymore questions, or if you near enough to come and drive it, email me.

Saturn66@hotmail.com

This is my bf's account, he let me use it to sell my car, but for future reference, I'm not a guy...

Comment

* All "he's" in my previous post should be replaced with "she".

Comment

Anyone willing to buy this car from me for 15,500?? There's a lot of crap going on in my life right now and the sooner I can get sell my FD the better. Not that I want to get rid of my car, but it's something I need to do.

Email me please.

Comment

whoa no wonder the car is so immaculate..... and a girl owning this I give you maddddddd props

Comment

Agreed, girls with hot cars rule.

Comment

yes, this FD is B!tch driven, and I've made many guys my b!itches in this car. I also own an AE86 which gets better gas milage that my FD..LOL.

Please spread the word about the FD for sale!

Comment

yeah good luck on selling your fd. It does look really clean. not to be an a$$, but about your comment earlier, i believe EVERYONE on here knows what an FD is and what a rotary engine is. just to try and respect everyone's basic knowledge here. good luck again though

- peace

Comment

Working...
                                X