ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

autographed shirt and cap:Falken shirt and Formula D Hat- Koguchi, yamamto, gushi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• autographed shirt and cap:Falken shirt and Formula D Hat- Koguchi, yamamto, gushi

I have a falken sirt autographed by Koguchi, yamamato, ben schwartz, and Joyce Lex(model) brand new

I aslo have Alex Pheipher's Formula D hat autographed by him, Ken Gushi and Koguchi. Hat is made by Pacific Rim and is Flex-fit

Throw me some reasonable offers. Willing to trade with almost anything-turbos, intercoolers, 240sx parts, wheels, body kits, etc.

Last edited by slideways2004; 08-29-2004, 06:37 PM.

i can't get the pics to work on here
    http://www.houston-imports.com/forum...d.php?t=114341

hopefully this works!!
    Last edited by slideways2004; 08-29-2004, 06:45 PM.

Comment

someone buy these i'm trying to get some part/cash for my project/daily driver!!

Comment

I dont really want to make a whole new thred for this but I just want to know how many of you out there would be willing to pay for a Flat Black hellmet signed by almost all the D1 Drivers and DRIFT KING!!!!!

I have Taniguchi, on it TARZAN, Kenumura, Imamura, and as well as the USA's 1st D1GP winers sig on it!!!! And a few US Drivers!!!!
        Last edited by ; 09-01-2004, 10:58 AM.

Comment

ill give you an sr20det for the shirt... no i really wouldnt. personally i dont see the fascination with someones signature good luck though someone may kill for that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
            I dont really want to make a whole new thred for this but I just want to know how many of you out there would be willing to pay for a Flat Black hellmet signed by almost all the D1 Drivers and DRIFT KING!!!!!

I have NOOB, on it TARZAN, Kenumura, Imamura, and as well as the USA's 1st D1GP winers sig on it!!!! And a few US Drivers!!!!
            i think it's N.O.B. not NOOB, or just say taniguchi

Comment

that would be awsome to have that helmet signed by all those drifters....do you want me to make an offer????

Comment

Sure I just want to know how much most poeple pay for something like that?

Comment

hey man what about my stuff. I need parts

Comment

you want to swap a turbo for a hat...good luck with that

Comment

trade whatever. i couldn't think of anything besides a turbo whe n i posted

Comment

Working...
                      X