No announcement yet.

your dream rims in socal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lemme know if your still interested... and yeah it was a price for both sets... they both still available. so lemme know.

Comment

Let me know if those rikens are still goin for 3 bills.... . . .thnx email me at Fromafar_cd@sbcglobal.net

Comment

ygm

Comment

Check your mail.

Comment

good chance i might keep the enkeis... and rikens are extremely available. i just got my car registered. and smoggged. so im all done... so there's no urgency in selling them.

IN A WEEK RIKENS WILL GO BACK UP TO 350.00
            IN WEEK 3 RIKENS WILL GO BACK UP TO 400.00 and ebay

"HEY LOOK MOM, IM NOT DESPERATE ANYMORE"

as of now im going to honor my price of 300 for the rikens for two more weeks. then UP UP UP THEY GO.

thanks guys.

Comment

If possible, I'm interested in getting the Rikens this weekend. Let me know.

Thanks
              Last edited by Yeap; 01-23-2007, 08:09 PM.

Comment

hey if your interested... mail me back and tell me forsure that you want them so i can save them for you. at mttfob@hotmail.com and tell me along with that, when you'll be free to pick up. and what time. if your interested ill deliver to sd for another 20.00

ill still honor 300.00 for the next two weeks. so if you get them this weekend it'll only be 300.00

Comment

Cool! Check your mail

Comment

havent recieved a mail yet but if you find a time lemme know before friday ends. you might as well post here.. cause im sure i will check i tbefore the week ends.

thanks

Comment

The mail server must be down or the mail is getting filtered or something.... anyways I'll private message you.
                      Last edited by Yeap; 01-23-2007, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X