Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S14 for sale in Atlanta area!

Kapil - 770 617 8034 - wsman99@yahoo.com

NEW PRICE: $5200 with everything, $4500 without black R1 wheels.

Alright, I am putting my practice car up for sale.
    It is a 1995 base model red s14 240sx, daily drift. 5spd, no sunroof, auto windows, 4lug. Red exterior, stock gray interior. 156,000 on KA, but car runs and looks like a champ, although body has minor dings and paint scratches as expected. This is what has been done over the past 3 months all by me, as a I bought it stock.
    Slammed on Matrix Racing springs, generic strut tower bar. Matrix Racing red torino lookalike seats with 4pt harnesses. Custom shift knob, red and black leather shift boot. Spec Stage 2 Clutch, Spec throw out bearing (4000 miles tops on clutch). R32 GTS rear end (4.36 gear ratio 1.5way LSD with 5lug axle conversions...drifts like a champ). R-1 Racing 17" Black GTR-5Rs with chrome lip (Volk GTC copies), Nankang Tires (less then 1000 miles on these). Full audio system: Panasonic MP3 3400U headunit with 4 Audiobahn AS65Q speakers, Audiobahn A-6004 amp, Audiobahn A-10ET 10" nonamp. sub tube powered by 6004. Audiobahn AX202 crossovers in doors, dismount tweeter in doors. Superwhite headlights and corners. Angel Eye Fog Lights, setup togue (outward angle for night drift).
    I am selling all this with 4 extra 15" Prime stock style rims with tires, 2 extra 15" tires, and 1 extra 17" Nankang NS-1 unused! Also, a matrix muffler (for your custom exhaust or for shits and giggles)
    I am selling the car because I need the cash for my widebody Supra which will be out of the shop very shortly, so I am going to get a 1800 POS and throw more $ at the Supra.
    The problems known are that it needs new shocks, new brakes will be needed soon ( i can get both of these on wholesale: KYB and Rotora or what ever you want), and has a small oil leak (which has not caused any problems, but prob should be fixed) out of the bigger oil pan ( 3-4hrs of work according to most shops).
    I would like to get $6000 for it, but am excepting offers. Not in a hurry to sell, just need the cash for the Supras' LSD and stuff. If you want to test drive of meet up to see just calll or email me. I will take you out sideways in it.
    -Kapil
    770 617 8034
    wsman99@yahoo.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by blur2ed; 09-07-2004, 03:24 PM.

bump

Comment

Bump again, this looks like an awesome car.

Comment

thanks for the bump man. Good looking out.
        Who are you?

Comment

Just someone who wants to help someone out. We are having that meet at Andrettis on the 17th. Come on out and bring the car, alot of people should be there, might help you sell it.

Comment

i would love to but im prepping for NOPI...im burning off two tires in it.
            thanks for the kind words though...

Comment

i would buy it but u live to far...i live in cali

Comment

nice car, if i decide to buy do you know how much it would be to ship to wisconsin.

Comment

sorry man, sold a while ago.
                  now onto bigger and better things...the widebody drift JzA80.
                  ahhh....

Comment

Working...
                  X