Looking to Buy an FD Rx7 In California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Buy an FD Rx7 In California

Ey, well i 16 n just nherited my uncle's truck, a 00' chevy S10 Ext. Cab LS. Its a really nice truck in perfect condition, but since i was about 12 iv wanted an Rx7. Now with this unexpected gift.. it might be possible. Im looking for someone in california, who would like to sell an FD rx7 (93+) for around 11-12k. or someone willing to trade for my small truck (the blue book values of the rx7 and my truck are within $1,000). also might be possible to trade my 95' honda Accord with some cash for one.. The only thing is i wont be able to buy anyting untill i can get the money which will be around July of 2005 so, if your interested you can IM me on AIM at K6C88, or email me at thakidcassidy@hotmail.com

eh....from what ive heard from the members of this forum...the FD doesnt sound like a car suitable for a person of your age (or mine for that matter). im not trying to say DONT get an FD, u can still do so if u choose, but i would suggest an easier to maintain platform.

just wait for the actual FD owners to chime in....they'll spread some light on the subject in detail.

Comment

start off with a FC and learn the ropes, i would keep the truck so you can tow your car to the track, a FD will probably be a big money pit for you right now, and most beg. drifters don't need a 300hp+ car as there first drift car

Comment

dont get an fd at all, get an fc, simplier engines since they dont have the sequential turbos with all that vacum lines

i own an fd, and i got it for my first car and i regretted it untill i paid about 7 grand in just tuning and i stole an engine from japan

dont do it get a tII or a 240

Comment

hey man, iam 16 too i made a post liek this search for it, if ur interested, but yea like he said almost all people on here told me to go with FC to learn on that or 240sx.
          On the FC you will learn pretty much learn the rotary, they have been known to break down, and you MIGHT need a rebuild, which isnt free of coarse lol.
          240sx are cheap and dont have that many problems and is a reliable car.

Comment

oh...and one more thing. i suggest waiting until u actually have the money before asking around about people selling their cars. cars sell relatively quickly.

i had my auto 240sx in the paper for no more then a week before someone called about it, came to see it, and bought it.

so theres pretty much no way someones gonna hold a car for u for almost a year, waiting for u to buy it, until u get the money. so just hold off for awhile eh?

Comment

Working...
            X