looking for 89-93 240sx coupe in minnesota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for 89-93 240sx coupe in minnesota

does anyone have a 240sx coupe 5 speed for sale thnks.

where in MN are you located? my cousin gots a black one w/wide body and soch to doch motor swap. it's a 89 coupe 5spd.

Comment

hey fellow mn drift enthusiest(spelling )

"where in MN are you located? my cousin gots a black one w/wide body and soch to doch motor swap. it's a 89 coupe 5spd."

ok your typing was a little off... so does it have a motor?, is it running, is he selling? how much? and were is he located? im right outside st paul

Comment

hey lvt

hey how much is he selling it for? and can you give me his number. i think i saw him once, is he hmong?

Comment

the car is running but not properly, it needs the wire harness for the doch ka24. the car originally had the soch motor but he swapped it. He said he might sell it when he's done with it so i guess you guys gotta wait til then.

btw..any of you guys attend aarrf events? circuit/drfiting?

Comment

yeha i know him den cause we was at midway and some of my friends tried to help him out with the harness. his engine is running really bad i mean the soud of it. but yeah tell him to hit me up whenever he wants to sell it.

Comment

yeah i'll let him know on that then. There are acouple of coupes located in 300miles out of MN in autotrader. you'll probably have to go the distance if you want something nice.

Comment

yeah there are some good ones but not intrested looking for like a cheaper 240 plus the ones on there are mostly all auto.how much doyou think your cuz would sell his 240 for?

Comment

i have no idea....well since you do know him..see if you can catch him the next time you catch him at midway. i'm guessing 2-4 grand.

Comment

Working...
                  X