Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mk3mann
    well yippi yi yo ky ya !

thanks man! thats the best thing i have heard in a while, and do the items still have to go through customs since you will be mailing from a military base?
    yeah but all i have to do is is put a green slip on it saying whats in it and wwhat it is worth (you watch on the green slip you'll laugh)

Comment

hahaha, whats it going to be..... well first off i cant wait to get the coilovers....same goes on about you waiting on me hahahah

so you do have a sense of humor eh?

j/k,

back to work i go! People need Computers

Comment

you have your money now man! go get your flywheel! Lol....

thanks so much!

-Jonathan

Comment

got it and done thanks but i bought the dual composite clutch for my 87 toyota with your money. hey check your e-mail

Comment

your gonna be catching gears like no tommorow!

get pics of your car when you can!

thats sounds like a way better build up than the supra!

i got the email William thanks for the headsup!

-jonathan

oh, and if you dont sell the LSD in the next few weeks.....you know who to contact

and about the otther stuff as well! you still have the shift knob ( veilside)?

Comment

your gonna be catching gears like no tommorow!
              get pics of your car when you can!
              thats sounds like a way better build up than the supra!
              i got the email William thanks for the headsup!
              -jonathan
              oh, and if you dont sell the LSD in the next few weeks.....you know who to contact
              and about the otther stuff as well! you still have the shift knob ( veilside)?

i got pics of my other project but only a few(the one i bought the flywheel for) butit is not pretty been sitting ever since i joined the marine corps(4 yrs. and counting) the pics i have are like 1 year old and alot has changed since then because i need a car now when i go home on leave. hit me up if yah wanna see some ugly pics of my project car

Comment

oh yeah i already sold the lsd buti am gonna keep the veilside knob thats about the only thing i wanna actually keep from that car

Comment

hahahaha, i found mine in japan BRAND NEW IN BOX....some guy was like, hey do you want a knob...a veilside one...

I always wanted the veilside knob, its the only knob i like SERIOUSLY, it feels so good! Nothing like a good knob job

Comment

lol knob job !!!!

Comment

KAUAI KANE...what does your name mean anyhow???

does the compnay that made that LSD for your car ( that you sold) still make that LSD???

i like lsd alot.....of course my supra has the stock LSD in it....that has probably never been locked ( SERIOULY)....its just old...i need to change the diff fluid anyways with some good Redline oil!

Comment

KAUAI KANE...what does your name mean anyhow???

does the compnay that made that LSD for your car ( that you sold) still make that LSD???

i like lsd alot.....of course my supra has the stock LSD in it....that has probably never been locked ( SERIOULY)....its just old...i need to change the diff fluid anyways with some good Redline oil!
                        KAUAI= The island in hawaii i am from

KANE= man or boy

those are hawaiian words

i dont really know if theay make em i can check though

Comment

so Island boy eh? hhehehe

i want ot go to Hawaii SOOOO bad, i went to Cali, during the stupid rose bowl parade....what a drag....

that was the worst parade i have EVER been to....Pasadena was clean though for a California city...but man, there is no place like home....sweet Tennessee

I dreamed about the coilovers last night....

Comment

hey....i wonder when they will get here....i am starving for some suspension!!

pm me or email me the shipping dates and/or the tracking numbers!

Comment

THis guy is awsome!! if you want some of his parts, give him a PM or email!

i cant wait for the suspension to get it !

thanks so much! and i will reiburse you for your loss on the shipping! that is a FACT

Comment

is this your car Island Boy????

it has the blue roll cage and the wing and the lip and everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X