FS: 1983 porsche 944 $2800 or trade for your drifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1983 porsche 944 $2800 or trade for your drifter

well heres what i got a white 1983 porsche 944 with about 136k miles on the 2.5 liter inline 4 it runs strong but will probally need a new U joint, i think it has an LSD but im not positive, it has new front calipers and slotted rotors, toyo proxies that are about 80-70%, 17" black with machined lip roni rims, new pioneer deck with infinity kappa componets , interior is in good condition but there is a tear in the driver seat and a little one in the back, the carpets fading and the dash has some cracks, the exterior is good but there is a dent in the passanger fender and the front valance is messed up, this is a fast little car, it hurts me to let it go but its a little to much for me right now. I 'll post pix if any one is interested.

thanx
    Nik

ok heres pix

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/545736/4

Comment

bump

Comment

a neighbor has one and its pretty fast + has a good weight distribution + its a porsche

Comment

don't forget it drifts nice too thanx for the coments

Comment

bump

Comment

bumpidy i would love to trade for an S13

Comment

would u trade for an 89 coupe with a DOHC swap??? its not done yet but if u still have the car when i finish i may be interested!!!

Comment

I'll definately trade you were are you located and do you have any pix?

Comment

i am in wisconsin and i will get u some pictures as soon as i can i dont have a cam though so i gotta get a hold of my buddy to get his

Comment

wow wisconsin I'm here on the west coast but maybe we could work somthin out i would love some pix as soon as you get them send them to porsche_racer944@yahoo.com

Comment

a 1992 240 sx fastback that is maroon.. yes it is a 5-speed and it is a base model.roll up windows and standard locks. interior is black and the dash is god damn perfect no cracks. car over all is pretty nice. the front is a little bad but this car is perfect for a sil-80 conversion if u plan on goin that way.car runs great .im taking offers on this car cause i dont really want it after i get my car back from ice perfeormance ( my other 240) .this car is nice and it has 170xxx miles.

email me at lvdvs702@hotmail.com i would be willing to trade because i have 2 s13's so i could use yer porche as a daily driver. car is located in vegas but im sure it would make it even to like chicago if u had to drive it out there.if you are located in oregon, u could drive it there er whatever. let me know , i know u want a s13....

Comment

hey thats nice i would definatley trade if i had another car for a daily driver but i dont i kinda want somthing that will hold out until i want to do the engine swap or other mods but thanx for your intrest.

Comment

the car runs perfect!!! everyone thinks it doesnt run. here is the story... i bought this car because the front end has no frame damage or anything like that. the only reason the panels are so bad is cause the guy i bought it from tryed to bang the dents out and stuff.he was horendis at it. anyways i bought it for myself and 2 weeks later i found my se model. so now im trying to sell this one. everything on the car works exellent.it was my daily driver for those 2 weeks untill i got my other.this car is perfect for a silvia front end conversion because i was gunna sell it for 1800.silvia front end is 700. thats 2500 for a 240 with a silvia front end. here they are worth well over that. this car is a perfect daily driver. maybe you were unaware? reply back . let me know what u think.

Comment

well its nice but i dont think its a fair trade for my porsche and your s13 i'm kinda low ballin offerin it for 2800 i could definately sell it for $4500 but i wanted to see if anyone wanted to trade first.

Comment

Working...
                              X