Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1984 Toyota Corolla SR5 FS San Diego*

SOLD I want to get Rid of my Mango color SR5 Coupe asking $499SOLD

Also have GTS Full wiring set up for swap,***GTS LSD SOLD** Rear end and brakes, blue top twin cam engine ready to drop in.(this is extra let me know if you want anything from this list, buyer of car has frist dibs on any of these items)

Car is almost striped but still have rear seats which are in great shape..Car runs great! has little rust in the rear body is in great shape but has alittle rust in the rear that im fixing soon, other than that its good paint went to hell everything else is good...

Want to get rid of soon send me an Email to NTRACER619@aol.com im online alot so i will get back to you ASAP

Thanks!Really need to get rid of! Selling CHEAP Running car Asking $499 SR5 Coupe posted, GTS uncut fill wiring! every wire you need for swap and blue top with Tvis and parts! need to sell ASAP call 400 7312 619...

CAR SOLD have everything else! BUT Rear End

$250 gets full GTS wiring,ECU MAF all that good stuff...three parts for wiring uncut perfect

$100 GTS Blue top engine 150xxx miles
    $75 GTS Cluster
    $100 AE101 Engine Harness wiring
    Last edited by WRXRACER619; 10-30-2004, 01:51 PM.

TTT

Comment

I bet this is enrique. he he.

It's me Eugene, dude.

bump for this guy

Comment

about your ride

willing to trade everything you got including rear end harness and engine for this?

http://forums.club4ag.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=82646

Comment

Send some pics if you have but im not really looking for any trades...really need cash but might trade for a s13 88 240 sx..hatch or sedan.

Comment

s13's go down to 89's and they come in hatchback and coupe form. just to let you know.

i might have a friend that might be interested.

Comment

Yup thanks knew that..Let me know about your friend

Comment

Car has Eibach front and rear springs and Tokico rear blue shocks.

Comment

TTT

Comment

I have a few people who want to take a look at the car..Those prices i posted for the rear end and stuff were if you picked up the car and the parts..was trying to get the buyer of the car a good deal but if they dont want that stuff i'll repost the stuff with prices

Comment

Still up for sale

Comment

info on wiring...I have half of it..which is the engine to ECU part. Then I also have a real Full Set up that goes from the rear of the car to inside to the engine(87 GTS) 3 perfect uncut wiring sets need to convert the SR5 to GTS, Also have engine and other things needed.

Parts new on the car are 87 rear tail lights and plate holder.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Ok now selling for $499.99! Need to get out ASAP!
                            Last edited by WRXRACER619; 10-22-2004, 12:05 PM.

Comment

how much for?

how much for everything all the GTS parts engine everything!

Comment

Working...
                              X