Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must Sell Asap

FOR SALE TWO AE86 A WHITE HATCHBACK...AND A BLACK COUPE
    white car: no engine, is an sr5, i have t50 tranny, i have complete interior, car is ready for swap of any kind, comes with toyo rims, has 2 inch piping from catylic ack and has aftermarket performance pipe

black car: GTS twin cam engine with strut bar, trd headers, trd short shifter, grant steering wheel, new LUK clutch, interior is intact, new windshield, HAS HIT ON REAR DRIVER QUARTER PANEL, engine runs strong..used as daily driver to work....moron at work hit the quater panel...

BOTH CARS ARE FOR SALE WITH GOOD VALID TITLES FROM NJ
    I NEED TO GET RID OF THEM CAUSE LANDLORD IS ON MY CASE WITH PARKING SPACE......FREAKING GUY

CARS PRICE: I WILL ONLY SELL THEM AS A PAIR FOR 1400 OR BEST OFFER..INCLUDED IS AN EXTRA INTAKE MANIFOLD FOR THE TWIN CAM A NEW THROTTLE BODY AND AN EXTRA SET OF FRONT SPRINGS, PLASTIC HEADLAMPS TO USE NEWER TYPE BULBS.

P I C T U R E S O F C A R S

PANASPORT RIMS ARE SOLD SEPERATLEY FOR 800 OBO WITH TIRES
    ALSO FOR SALE ARE BABY SUPRA RIMS....ASKING 250 OBO WITH TIRES

JUST MAKE ME A REASONABLE DEAL NO BS...I JUST NEED TO GET RID OF THIS,,,,AND MEANING THAT I NEED TO GET RID OF THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL ACCEPT SOME LAME AS PRICE...

CALL ME IF ANY QUESTIONS 908-884 0775

Too bad for me you're in Jersey... BUMP for a sweet deal!

Comment

come on people ill take best offer

Comment

i would get one but u live to far...

Comment

would you ship?

Comment

What are the year(s) of the cars, and how many miles does the black one have on it?

Comment

BLACK HAS 159XXX MILES TURNS RIGHT ON, RUNS FINE NO SMOKING NO BURNING OIL....ALWAYS CHANGES OIL EVERY 3000 MILES...
              IS AN 86

WHITE IS AN 85

Comment

no profit in me shipping..sorry
                i would help you try to find the best deal..i would help calling around and seeing what could be found for the best price....

Comment

i'm intorested uo here in Boston MA area. Who much are you looking for. I'm really intorested in the white hatch. Does it still have no engine?

Comment

soory i didn't read far enough. don't have room for the two. Good luck though.

Comment

You have a PM

Comment

Working...
                      X