WTB: 240sx for engine swap in or around PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 240sx for engine swap in or around PA

i'm looking to get a 240 s13 style as cheap as possible in or around PA but willing to make a drive for a good deal plan to do an engine swap in it so cars with blown motors are fine looking for something with a decent body thanks

what part of PA u from? if your close enough i can possibly hook u up wit a guy that has a 240 coupe. not sure if the cars still available but i can check it out for u if your really serious bout buying it, i think the guy wanted $3500 for it. like i said before, cant guarantee that its still available.

Comment

hey i'm located in york (central pa) i'm looking to spend at or less than a grand though basically i just want something that's not going to fall apart when i throw in the new motor....

Comment

I'm interested. Can I have some more details on the car, Condition, Year, Miles, Color?

Comment

Hey man, I have an s13 fast back. It is a shell and maroon. It is out a transmission right now even tho I have a manual one to go in, but if you are serious I am asking for 900. Give me a note at sknowles2@hotmail.com and I am right over the border in NY.

Sly

P.S. I know I don't have much post (if this is not my first) but just contact me, you'll see.

Comment

last time i saw it was a couple of months ago. it was in decent shape, no dents or nething like that from what i saw. mileage was bout 130 somethin thousand. overall it looked like a pretty decent 93 240 coupe. like i said, im not sure if the car is available but i'll go check it out sometime this weekend coming up. maybe its still there, maybe not. so dont get your hopes up. ORBOVI, if your lookin for a 240 that runs, look to spend around at least $2000 and up. $1000 u can get the chassis wit no engine(i think). and the color of the car is like olive green i think.
            Last edited by 180sxdorift2; 09-12-2004, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X