836 Privacy Channel Combinations with 22 Channels and 38 Privacy Codes

VibrAlert® Silent Paging

VOX Hands Free Operation

Scan (Channel, Privacy Code)

Water Resistant

Call Alert (10 Selectable Tones)

1 Year Limited Warranty

Additional Features of the PR 3000 DX

UHF/FM Ultra-clear long distance reception.

X2 Power Technology Provides increased power to achieve longer range
    and stronger penetration of buildings, cars, dense woods and other obstacles and has a range of up to 6 miles. Range will vary depending on terrain and conditions.

22 Channels Front panel push buttons give you easy access to all 22 channels (7 GMRS/FRS, 7 FRS, 8 GMRS).

38 Privacy Codes Provide for a total of 836 "sub-channels" when the

38 privacy codes are combined with the 22 channels.

VOX Your voice is detected and the radio transmits without the need to press any buttons, freeing your hands for other tasks. 5 VOX sensitivity levels allow you to select at which point the radio will detect your voice.

VibrAlert® Provides a silent alert for incoming calls.

Battery Saver Circuitry A unique circuit extends the life of your batteries. If there are no transmissions within 10 seconds, the unit will automatically switch to battery saver mode.

Scan Feature Allows you to scan either channels or privacy codes within a channel to locate conversations in progress.

Water Resistant Improved reliability for indoor/outdoor use.

Key Lock When activated, provides key pad security eliminating accidental channel changes.

Illuminated LCD Maximum ease of use even at night.

10 Call Tones Allows you to differentiate between up to ten different parties on incoming calls.

Roger Beep Tone (selectable) Confirmation tone indicates the completion of your transmission, and signals to others it is clear to talk. This feature is selectable and can be turned off.

Switchable Power Output 2 Watts output delivers full range capabilities for GMRS (General Mobile Radio Service). 500 mW output delivers full range capabilities for FRS (Family Radio Service).

Auto Squelch Automatically shuts off weak transmissions or unwanted noise due to terrain or range constraints.

Maximum Range Extender Overrides Auto Squelch to provide extended range reception.

Keystroke Tone Signal Confirms key activation. This feature is selectable and can be turned on or off.

Speaker/Mic Jack Allows use of earphone speaker/microphones (not included) for "hands-free" operation.

Belt Clip/Wrist Strap Secures your microTALK® radio while on the go.

1 Year Warranty For products sold in the U.S.A.

FCC licensing information is included in the owner's manual.

I am selling these because i have enough 2-way radios. i got them for 55 bucks at my work. the retail is 89.95 but i am not gonna F anyone. i will be selling them for 55 bucks. they r in its package and has never been opened even though i want to. lol. oh and they come with the ear peice and microphone too....its all in the package. so email me if u would like to know anything or if u would like to buy them. great for 'meets'. thanks

xforeverxrisingx@sbcglobal.net

bump

need to sell

Comment

Working...
    X