My car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car

Hey, it's me once again with another question. I found a 1995 BMW M3 with an AC Schnitzer package on it in great condition. The only thing is that the previous owner backed it into something. So there might be rear suspesnion problems. But what do you guys think of this find? I'm thinking about buying it for only 6k!

do it. but make sure there are no problems with anything because think about the cost. bmw stuff is expensive and so are preformace parts. it is a M3 so if i had that kind of money I would go for it. good luck <8- ]

Comment

if the chassis isnt messed up buy it

Comment

Bump

Comment

what was the point of that <8- ) you did not tell us anything. did you end up buying it, not buying it, still waiting but just "bump" come on.

Comment

I want more opinions before I seriously come close to buying it.

Comment

Get a mechanic to look at it and carfax it.

Comment

mechanic wouldn't really know about the frame damage.... take it to a body shop they could tell you, instead of coming to us.... we can't see the car.... it's also hard to tell if their is any frame damage from pics. Your best bet is to take it to a pro. If you're gonna pay 6k for it why not? It'll be worth the time
                Last edited by GoukiS14; 09-15-2004, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X