Anything out there for $3000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything out there for $3000?

yeah i know but im still young not enough money. Anything ok out there for that much?

lol i wish i had 3,000. does not sound like much for a car to most people but you have to look in the paper and that sort of thing. i used to look online but it is the biggest waste of time for me. i have found more cars in the news paper and while driving around than i did in a month of looking online. <8- ) just drive in the crappier areas of your town and look because there are usually old RX7s and stuff.

Comment

cool

Comment

i'll sell you my drift ready hachi for 2500. upgraded springs, shocks strut bars, racing seat, grant steering wheel, exhuast, intake etc etc. lemme know. oh yeah its a 85 coupe and it has an lsd

Comment

got some picos?

Comment

do you have any pictures? whats the mileage do you have more specs? etc

Comment

ill get you some pics in the next day or 2. its a 85 coupe 260k on the body 130k on the motor. tokico shocks, espiler springs, no name racing seat, willans harness, muffler shop special exhaust up to a fireball style tip (sounds nice). Its primer grey. Dunno what else ill get those pics up.

Comment

its impossible to find something for 2500 or 3000.

Comment

no its not. you just not looking in the right places.

Comment

point me in the right direction capitan.

Comment

In the Tampa/St. Pete Area you can find some nice deals under $3000. I use Autotrader.com and ShowAuto.com. Plus as I drive home from work every day I keep my eyes peeled on the used car and buy here pay here style lots.

Comment

Got my ST185 for $2500.

Comment

im not from FL. sooo i cant use that show something site and i cant fallow the first advice but i can look at autotrader.com

this cool but, um mmmm only got 3000 :/

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...lor=&cardist=3
                          Last edited by prophet; 09-15-2004, 07:25 PM.

Comment

PM me your area code and what you are looking for. im always up for helping out a fellow car searcher. but that S14 was auto. but your preference so i guess just pm me or something.

Comment

ya man i just noticed it and i was like ohhh man its next to worthless for drifting soo yeah looks clean though.

heh my 'dear' friend 'blargonator' found these for me what you guys think/

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/car/42355276.html

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/car/42487853.html
                              Last edited by prophet; 09-15-2004, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X