looking for ae86 in japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for ae86 in japan

Does anyone know a dealer or somebody that sells AE86 in japan. I am near tokyo area. Some of the cars I saw are very expensive.

Sorry can't help you with this. Why don't you look in the classified ads?

Comment

http://www.carland86.com .... thats a good site, there like trueno specialests. I think that will be helpful.

Comment

they are a bit expensive, I was hoping for a price range of around $5000 - $6000.

Comment

oi! ne ne ano ne

Dude I totally understand your situtation, go to any convience store (konbini) and ask for KA SENSA (car sensor) it is basically a Japanese Auto Trader. Or ask for a SHA SHU BETSU wich is the same thing but a different publisher. Or if you can speak Japanese go to an Auto Bacs and make friends with somebody who knows somebody who has an auctioneers liscense. I don't think people sell cars on their own here because 1 it takes too much time, so many use used car dealerships as brokers. Hope this helps, let me know how it goes. If that does not help I got friends who can.

Comment

Originally posted by OBAKASAN
            Sorry can't help you with this. Why don't you look in the classified ads?

Comment

domo TxSamurai. I have looked at those car ads. I have emailed some but due to my lack of language skills, I was not able to talk to them. If it is not too much trouble, maybe your friends can help me.

domo arigato

Comment

Originally posted by ronmee4809
                domo TxSamurai. I have looked at those car ads. I have emailed some but due to my lack of language skills, I was not able to talk to them. If it is not too much trouble, maybe your friends can help me.

domo arigato
                Where do you live? I am free on weekends.

Comment

i'm in atsugikichi. just let me know where and where. i'm free starting this thursday. thanks again for the help.

Comment

hey samurai,

i got your email. when are you goin to ryushu? oh yeah man im lookin for an r32 or s13 k's sr20det for sale around our area. my s13 ca18det is just not a tad bit reliable. its making me mad haha. well i sent you an email and maybe you can help me out.

budget is 280,000 yen ish...hopefully i can sell my s13 for about 250,000 or something.

thanks,

mark

Comment

Working...
                    X