WTB S13 in NORCAL...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB S13 in NORCAL...

I am looking for an s13 somewhere in NORcal. I am in Sacramento and willing to drive to look at cars. I dont have a set price range for a car. Just let me know what you have and how much you want for it. But the price should fit the condition of the car. Thanks.

i have an 89 coupe with a bad motor. body in great shape and near perfect interior. asking 1000. the car is in portland OR but i can have it shiped down if you are interested

Comment

very interested. Please email me pics and more information at DubleOben@aol.com

Comment

i will be in p-town this week and i will be sure to snap a bunch of pics while im up there. i dont know how much it will cost to get it down here to sac bt i will find out. i will e-mail you the pics when i get back.
        Greg
        btw it has 65k miles i just replaced the driverside door cause the guy i bought it from had pounded the dent out with a hammer so it did not look very good. i had it replaced with a undented one. the color is lite lime green gray two tone.
        Last edited by Gnarly Dragon; 09-18-2004, 12:48 PM.

Comment

whats the engine on that dragon?

Comment

its a ka24e it was run without oil so it needs to be rebuilt but i think its all there.

Comment

ahh man thats exactly what i need for my project, a coupe wiht a sh!t engine, and amazing interior damn thier it goes. if you still have it get at me, i wouldnt be able to buy till like the winter though but i could throw in sum extra money or stuff to make it worth your whle

Comment

i take back the door being replaced it never was (i hate dealerships) but vicious if you want it you will have to pay to get it down there and if you dont want if i have a friend in portland that wants it. i have a ton of pics that i will post on my brothers website, philwalter.com as soon as i can get them too him. thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                X