X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperNow! Drift Tie Rod ends for FC/FD

**I had just recieved word that they are now available for the S14.**

Hello all FC/FD owners,

I have been slowly working on trying to get a group buy together for importing the SuperNow! Tie rod ends for the FC/FD. Any FC/FD drifter learns fast how much the steering angle on the car sucks. These truely work wonders. The ends themselves are a made from a heim joint and a threaded piece with two lock nuts on top and bottom, which also include bumpsteer spacers for you low riders out there. If anyone is scepticle Tony Angelo is running them on his FC right now as a few others, and they love em. I have been working on pricing for them, I have list thus far on how much they cost with ordering one at a time. Naturally, if I can get mulitple orders at one time SuperNow! has said they can give me a group buy pricing.

All prices include shipping from Japan and will arrive in your house 10-14 days. The prices are also rough estimates due to changes in exchange rate. BTW I am NOT making any profit on these, the estimated prices include the cost of the kit, tax/shipping in Japan, and shipping directly to you from Japan, just trying to help out my fellow drifters.

Street Type
    FC3S $235
    FD3S N/A

Street with Spacer
    FC3S $255
    FD3S $275

Racing Type
    FC3S $310
    FD3S N/A

Racing Type with spacers
    FC3S $330
    FD3S $365

Now the difference between the street and racing, the only difference between the two is the racing has a higher static radial load rod end, other than that (well the price of course) they are the same. The tie rod ends increase steering angle from 7 degrees, which is a HIGE difference!

Send me an email at sikokillr@aol.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eyecandy; 09-19-2004, 11:09 AM.

Since I have been notifiied that they are now available for the S14, I will be delaying the order, in hopes of getting more peopl einterested and a cheaper price.

Comment

Working...
    X