RSR Drift Festival Shirt *signed*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSR Drift Festival Shirt *signed*

I have for sale from my personal collection, the rsr drift festival shirt from april 6th of 03' signed by Orido-san and Hayashida-san themselves, shirt is in perfect condition, never been worn or washed. Asking $30 shipped.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/koukis...&.dnm=dab9.jpg

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/koukis...&.dnm=27fe.jpg

do i get the cool dispaly and all things in it or just the shirt

Comment

if you want to pay extra for shipping I will give you the frame too, but the frame dosent cost much at michaels, and yea, I will include my ticket to the event, and both magazinese that covered the rsr event.

Comment

oh damn i forgot about shipping, how much would shipping be if i don't get the frame

Comment

so for $30, i get the auotgraphed t-shirt, the D1 yearbook, and the Nomuken drift book. are the magazines autographed too. if so consider it sold

I hate shipping cost and wait!!

Comment

hehe, no, its just for the shirt, and the two magazines "drifting" and "turbo" that have the two cars on the cover and my ticket, if you want the D1 year book and the Nomuken book it would be extra, each one of those books cost $30 when i bought them lol, the year book is autographed by Dai, Orido, Keiichi, and the nomuken book by Nomuken himself including the nomuken decal inside. If you want everything not including the frame I will do $80 shipped for both jdm *signed* books, both magazines, my ticket to rsr event, and the shirt. if you want some more stuff I have a project mu shift knob (silver) I will throw in for an extra $30 retail is $80, so if you want it all $110 shipped.

Comment

woah, do you have a pic of the shift knob. i don't have all that money right now but if you're willing to wait a couple of weeks i guess i'll buy all that stuff from you.

send pics to slideways2004@yahoo.com

Comment

Just let me know when you have the cash and I can let you know if everything is still availible.

Comment

Originally posted by doriftokouki
                  Just let me know when you have the cash and I can let you know if everything is still availible.
                  allright thanx a lot. i just checked all the parts i still have to buy for my engine and it was more than i thought, FMIC, intake pipe and maf.

i'll let you know whenever i have money. i was trying trying to sell my autographed stuff too but nobody wanted it so i decided to keep them and expand my colloection. pm me if you want pics and info- i have a shirt and cap if you want to expand your collection

Comment

I work at a shop, did you buy the parts yet? If not let me know, send me an email on doriftokouki@hotmail.com maybe I can give you a deal on some parts since you buy from me.

Comment

Working...
                    X