• Show
Clear All

• For Sale: 92 240sx SR20DET

ASKING FOR $4000

wish u were in nj...

Comment

Send me info and pics to sikokillr@aol.com

Comment

Can you send pics and a description to your car to me also? edavantes@cox.net

Comment

damn u posted a ka24de 95 turbo for 5000 and now a 4000 dolla s13.... u no info no pics... wut is this

Comment

hey i really wanna see some pics of your car im am really interested thanks.

Comment

whats your email account? email me some pics please. thanks alot man

Comment

the s13

s13 coupe need a new turbo...
                and it may have 35000 mile in it...
                this is red top sr20det...
                and the jdm wheel is on the car...
                i never drive the car, after install the sr20det...
                must sell.. 4000 or best offer...
                the car is gold color and brown interior...
                clean title...
                need body work and interior too...
                the engine run very good but can not boost...
                call me at 619-370-4096 for more information
                or e-mail at kcauto03@yahoo.com

i will try to get some pic for u guys, because i need to move all the boxes from the car. plz give me some time... thank you.
                Last edited by kcauto03; 09-20-2004, 05:58 PM.

Comment

any one want it for 3800??

Comment

omg, is it a coupe ? man all these amazing cars are slipping through my hands. i am in need of a s13 coupe. can u give me more details, because you not knowing the mileage on the sr20 is a tad scary.

why does it need a turbo ? what happened to the stock one ? what body work and interior work does it need ? is the suspension and tranny stock? reply in this post, pm me or email me at BlueDragon871@hotmail.com

Comment

re: 240sx sr20det s13 coupe

why does it need a turbo ? what happened to the stock one ? what body work and interior work does it need ? is the suspension and tranny stock? reply in this post, pm me or email me at BlueDragon871@hotmail.com

this is a 91 coupe... why it need a new turbo... because we buy a front clip... and we dont know if it good or not... the stock turbo cannot boost.. and the motor is in good condition, just a bad turbo... other than the sr20, whole car is stock... it will need to replain... and the interior i will give 49 point out of a 100...
                      and the body i will give 70 out of the 100... if any more question u can call me at 619-370-4096...

Comment

Working...
                      X