Version Select BodyKit for SIL80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version Select BodyKit for SIL80

I've run out of space to horde this bodykit that I will not get around to using! This is a Version Select Type III BodyKit for a Nissan Sil80. I imported several of these kits from Japan about six months ago, and now I need to recoup some money to pay bills/etc.

The kit is located in SF Bay Area (Northern California). I am selling the whole kit (front bumper, sideskirts, and rear bumper) for $900. I am not willing to split the kit and sell single pieces.

Local pick-up is preferred, but I will ship at buyer's expense. Email me at: osxserver@yahoo.com. I do >not< check p-mail messages. Thanks.

Here are the pictures.

osxserver@yahoo.com

hrm i dont mean to sound like an a$$ but youve got sum discrepncies. version select is a replica of the orignial kit. how are you going to import it from japan? version select is in 310 Anthony Trail

Northbrook, IL 60062

and secondly ive talked to the guys at version select and that very body kit your talking about is $850 from them so why are you charging 50 dollars more plus theyve got to pay shipping ?

sorry i just hate posts like this when peole say theyv got parts from japan and they dont and than they overcharge for parts i mean i can understand your trying to make a profit but come on

Comment

I purchased these kits from a friend who is in Japan, and reportedly they are "Version Select" brand.

If you need receipts, customs, fee's and proof etc, I can supply all. But, you wouldn't need that because you can just buy the "same" kit from some other state. Hopefully you reside in that state, so you can pick it up, and throw it in the back of your Honda Civic (hope it fits)!

I paid >way< more than $900 for this kit, and the shipping. As you already know... when your shipment comes in, it will arrive in LA for customs. You get to pay docs fees and if you are lucky enough (like I was) pay an additional charge for inspection (x-ray). And finally, the freight to my house from Oakland.

You are welcome to take a look at the products available from >them< and then compare them to the differences to the ones I have. Since you've already seen their quality in person (and hopefully fit them to your car) come on by and you can try the kit that I have on your car. I'll let you decide for yourself, the differences.

It was in no way my intention to compare what they are selling to what I have for sale, but since you're comparing... take a good look at their products and the ones that I am selling there are significant differences. I have seen (and test fit) their "Version Select Type III Kit" and the skirts (among other things) are very different.

I'm not saying one is better than the other. I'm just making the point that you can't simply say, these two kits are exactly the same, and thus compare the price points.

Im sorry you didn't do the research to find out whether my parts were really from Japan or not. And I sincerly hope that next time you make the effort to ask, or at least approach with less hostility with comments like:

BD>>sorry i just hate posts like this when peole say theyv
      BD>>got parts from japan and they dont and than they
      BD>>overcharge for parts i mean i can understand your
      BD>>trying to make a profit but come on

Thanks for the comments.

Comment

im sorry my friend i dindt mean to come off as hostile, im actually a nice guy, a young punk, but a nice guy.

when i first saw your "version select" kit i gave you the benefit of the doubt, but your "version select type 3 kit" looks exactly idetincal to

please show me these significant differences cuz maybe im getting old and my eyes are starting to fail on me (im 17 ahah) but if you could clear it up id greatly appreciate it

heres the link http://www.versionselect.com/images/s13v3.jpg
        so you can see for yourself. i have seen this kit fitted onto erin aka nekopunchs car and according to him it fit great, minus sum little "Girl stuff" those are his exact words. so that got me to pondering why would you pay 900 bucks plus shipping, plus doc fees, plus xray fees plus shipping from your home to thiers when you can pay 850 bucks plus shipping from illnois or one of thier other dealer locations that are closer to your home, in the long run i guess you could be saving 100+ or you could be saving a few bills but its less of a hassle ordering directly from the illnois version select guys than the japan version select guys and if your like me than those few bills are moy importante.

i luv your honda civic shot it was cute ahahah. my last car was actually a 94 mazda rx7, twin turbo with 350+hp but maybe it was a civic in disuguise who knows, hahahah.

anyways im tired of nit picking with you about a replica kit of u. thanks for helping me get into my first minor argument on drifting.com in my 330+ posts. hopefully we can continue this.

i hope i didnt turn anyone off from buying this kit, hell if i didtn know about version select i would buy it .

hopefully youve still got that pimpin pinto. put it in your pocket and carry it around school and when ur ready to drift bust that bad boy out unfold it and pick up all the chicks

Comment

Working...
        X