X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lot's-o-stuff

All came off S14 base

I want to sell my orginal BOMEX kit...
    front bumper cover, side skirts and the rear add ons..
    all need to go!
    THey are very used... scrachtes and rips are present... BUT, nothing a little care won't get rid off.
    they are painted black... someone who knows how to repair Fiberglass can easily repair the cracks and stuff
    I am looking to get at least $700 for all!! not a bad price for real Bomex aero...
    It fits like a glove.. I take the front cover off for any drift events and such.. I can take it off and put it back on in like 5 minutes.. that's how good it fits!!
    It costs around $1200 for the aero and then more to get it painted..this is painted and ready to bolt on.. just a few cracks is all... which are easily repaired on fiberglass!!!

__________________________________________________ _______________

Never used the wheel studs..
    I bought them thinking I would need them for my wheels because of the offset but did not need them..
    4 10mm quality spacers
    16 or 20 (I forgot) longer wheel studs <~great quality... I only opened one of the packages to look at the build quality.
    I will take pictures of this tonight when I get home from work and post them..
    the spacres go for about $160, I will let them go for $120 + shipping
    and the longer wheel studs go for around $150, I will let them go for $105 + shipping
    If you buy both together then I will let them go for $200 + shipping

__________________________________________________ _______________

stock shocks w/ Eibach pro spings already mounted on them
    $150 + Shipping.
    I also have the stock springs (I think)? if you want them

any pics of the bomex kit??

Comment

ok.. here are the pictures

the studs are ARP... if any of you know ARP brand.. they are excellent quality... best of the best

I do infact only have 16 studs... not 20...

BUT, I forgot I had the lug nuts so I will throw in the Gorilla lug nuts with the key that fit these longer wheel studs all for $105 + shipping.... same price for the studs that I was asking but the lug nuts are free!!!

Comment

here are the pictures of the side skirts and rear add ons...

I will update with more pictures of the front bumper later today

the car is really dirty so that's why it looks like crap but they are not that horrible. they actually look pretty good still...

I put tape on the crack so it won't crack any more and it's been holding up just like that for a while now.. the crack has not gotten any bigger.

Comment

monday bump

Comment

Working...
          X