• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S Extremely Rare 90 RX7 GTUs

For Sale very rare 1990 GTUs
    Car has 89,000 miles
    Every thing is stock and in emaculate condition
    For those that do not know Mazda only created 100 of these cars. This is #92 of 100. Basically the car is a turbo II w/ LSD and 4.30 gearing with out turbo. For more info here is a site I found for information on the car

http://beyondtheredline.fd3s.net/GTUs.html

Price is 6,000 obo. For pics PM me, email me at mrmnoles@yahoo.com, or call 310 920 8798

*edit he's willing to take any offer.... send him an email
    Last edited by GoukiS14; 09-27-2004, 04:03 PM.

selling it for a friend he's willilng to negotiate on price

Comment

mmmmmmm................always wanted a GTUs. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

waay to much, maybe 4k, rookie84 couldn't get 8k out of his Heavily modified s5 TII with 54k orig miles and all these mods. He's looking at 6k right now.

-Andrew

Comment

Well, it is a 1990 GTUs, but whatever lol. I hope you find someone to buy it, I would consider it if I had the extra money around haha.

Comment

yeah it's more for a collecter I would believe.... yes a tII would go for a bit cheaper, but they only made a 100 of these and they are kind of sought after....

Comment

Originally posted by M5-Drifter
              Well, it is a 1990 GTUs, but whatever lol. I hope you find someone to buy it, I would consider it if I had the extra money around haha.
              exactly.... and he just wants to see what kind of offers he's gonna get he just put out a number... you guys can offer him less if you'd like. I'll be posting up pics... It really is in nice shape though.

Comment

I know that its a rare car and all, but why would you want a N/A car over a Turbo? I don't get it...

:BUMP:

Comment

yeah i was thinking that too.... but it is a really nice car lol

Comment

I like NA's, they're well, natural. If I had an IS or something, I'd keep it na. I really like turbos too, but I just have a thing for cars without any forced air assistance.

Comment

here's a few pics
                      Last edited by GoukiS14; 05-02-2007, 01:42 PM.

Comment

pic 2
                        Attached Files

Comment

pic 3
                          Attached Files

Comment

pic 4
                            Attached Files

Comment

AHHHH NOOO! Where's the factory lip?! BTW, there were more than just 100 sold. But you are correct in that it is the most rare FC available. Would your friend be interested in a trade with my heavily modded S5 TII ('90 TII)?

Comment

Working...
                              X