91' 240sx purchase question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 91' 240sx purchase question

My friend has found a 91' 240sx 5spd, in perfect condition pretty much, nothing wrong with it, it has like...130k miles on it, and the guy wants $3000 for it....reasonable deal or not? Im not very much up on the 240sx pricing, he has been looking for one everywhere, and this is the only one he has found thats actually been for sale. So, he asked me to post here for him, tell me what you guys think. (he can prolly get the guy to go down on the price a bit, into the 2000s prolly, I dunno)

yeah that is a very reasonable price, where im at they sell them for like 4k so if the car is in perfect condition as to what you said then it is a very good deal. but i would prefer to buy a car that is broken and has no motor if he was going to swap.

Comment

Got my 92 5 speed for 2300 with 140000 miles. Car always has been Texas car, so there's no rust. If your friend has been looking everywhere for one, like I was since there's a handful of them here, he should go for it. He should also try to talk him down. Mine started at 2750 but, got it down to 2300 (cash in hand can do alot for you).
      Last edited by s14driftingTX; 09-26-2004, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X