WTB 1991-93 240sx M/T around $3000-3500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 1991-93 240sx M/T around $3000-3500

M/T Coupe not fastback..around $2000-3500.
    Last edited by xen0exe; 09-27-2004, 05:14 AM.

I live in NJ too, when I try to look for Jersey cars I use auto shopper magazine, auto mart magazine (you know those free ones), www.cars.com (decent site) and www.autotrader.com . Maybe someone is selling one cause i posted a thread about ANYONE selling a 240 5spd but had no success.

Comment

I've found some m/t 240sx coupe but wasnt worth buying...i wanna canvas around for a well worthcar. I actually go to Autotrader, just s13 id hard to find...but im picky i want that perfect car. hehehe
      Last edited by xen0exe; 09-27-2004, 12:47 PM.

Comment

wats the deal all my tri staters, what are you all driving ?

i will be lookin for a coupe around dec. time for my 240 project. we should all get togheter, im trying to learn how to drift 240s , seeing as how they are soo different than fds. the powerband on sr20s are soo different than rotaries, rotaries feel like they rev forever

Comment

Do you just think its worth buying an automatic s13 like 1991-1993 then just buy an sr20???? and having a budjet of $4,000?

Comment

If 4k is total of the whole project without the car than no, but if its the car + 4k, than hell yea!!! It should be easier to get an sr20 with a manual than a ka with a manual in tri-state. All the 240's here look kinda rice.

Comment

im driving a 1994 chevy cavalier!!! Sucks. But it gets me from point A to B. I want s13 silvia. =).

???????????????

What if I plan to buy an s13 automatic. Then save up around 3.5k for sr20 and whatever i need harness etc... Do you think thats a good idea? I feel intimitaded that i have automatic wid all manual transmission.. =( hahaha but its possible right?

Comment

Working...
              X