where to sell a 95 nissan 240sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to sell a 95 nissan 240sx

I have a 95 nissan 240sx for sale in Kansas City, MO and I want to get the best sale price. Does anyone have suggestions? About 120,000 mi, good to great condition, runs awsome, and no problems. thanks

noob, nood, nood, when will we ever learn. Ok first you might want to try the Buy And Sell Forum . Also word of advise, please look around the site at all areas before posting.

About the car. Good luck and try to get some images on the site we love that shiz here. Hope it sells.

Comment

I want it.

can i just trade you something for it? I have a pretty sweet pool cue, and i can throw in some co2 cartridges, if i have to.

seriously though, pics and such, and what are you looking to get for it?

Comment

sorry i didn't answer you guestion but here i go. I would go to this site first and search for the value of your car. i alread went ahead and got to the page where you the seller filles out all the information about your car. When you are done it will give you a free on the spot private sale car quote. This is completely free and no strings attched. Fill out the catagories and then get back to us.
        http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.u...&&&usedcarstab
        also PICTURES please

Comment

try the for sale forums..

Comment

how much

Comment

Working...
            X