No announcement yet.

DrifterX. Signal. Target. Autographs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DrifterX. Signal. Target. Autographs...

so i was wondering if anybody would be interested in a rather large chunk of U.S. drifting history. what i have is the rear bumper from the original Signal Drifter X 180sx. you might rememebr that this car, which was being driven by mr. Komatsu, hit the wall at the first drift showoff at Irwindale Speedway. well, long story short, i now have the rear bumper off that car. at the event i also got it autographed by Mr. Koguchi (driving the red Falken 180sx), and Mr. Yamamoto (driving the black/green Falken Chaser).
    this is undoubtedly a one of a kind item. the bumper is made by the japanese company Target and is painted by Maziora in thier custon color Galaxy II. it is a bluish,green color with small metallic flakes in it that reflect in a rainbow fasion. it is almost the whole bumper so iits quite a large item.
    i do not have a set price for this piece, but feel free to make offers. there is no other place you could get such an item. its very cool to put in your garage, room, coffee table, etc.

koguchi autograph
    Last edited by Brian; 12-10-2003, 03:07 PM.

How about $1? lol. I wish i had money to steal something like that from you ;_; eh, i gotta save up for my 86 anyhow. lol. good luck!

Comment

Umm my first bid is $30.

Comment

how about $50

Comment

$60.

Comment

FYI i have had $150 offered already.

Comment

Geeze, I am out.

Comment

Working...