15x8.5 -10 offset/ trd wing for coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15x8.5 -10 offset/ trd wing for coupe

ok well here are the pics with them on the car. As you can see you going to have to roll the hell out of you fenders for them to fit. oh and lug pattern is 4x114

The tires i have are kumho 712's with an ok amount of tread left and dunlop fm901's with a whole lot of tread left. I'm asking 900 obo. Wheels do have curb rash but nothing a good rim shop can't fix easily

a pic also of the trd knock off wing i'm selling asking 250 obo.

for all items buyer will pay shipping. thanks for looking and email me at sldwys86@hotmail.com if you want it or questions
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/?i...ulation_page=Y
    pics don't work go here

how do you get the tire to look like that? the way the tire looks streched that looks cool do you get a smaller tire to acheve this?

Comment

yeah i'm running 195 on them wich is very stretched. Go to any mexican or PR tire place and they'll do it the major ones wont becuase its supposdly dangerous

Comment

Nice coupe. How much for the wing? email me at liberalswine@hotmail.com

Comment

thanks. And guys please read i'm asking 250 but will let it go for 225 plus shipping
          mike

Comment

Ah! sorry, didn't see that you posted the price. What area are you in? I might be able to pick it up.

Comment

chicago IL your in for one hell of a drive if you want to pick it up

Comment

Yeah, I figure it would be a drive. Hmmm, let me see if I come across any 'cheaper' deals for that style wing. I need some $ for my gts conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by general ganja
                  Yeah, I figure it would be a drive. Hmmm, let me see if I come across any 'cheaper' deals for that style wing. I need some $ for my gts conversion.
                  if you want i can do 200 plus shipping

Comment

buy my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* hahaha. i'll let the wing go for 250 shipped.

wheels 950 shipped.

Comment

You dont need any Stereo stuff do you i have some new stuff i need to get rid of!

Comment

what stereo *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* do you have.

Comment

oh yeah and the wheels are gone

and the wing is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* to find so buy this ish

Comment

to the top

Comment

Working...
                            X