T50 trans and blue top engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T50 trans and blue top engine

well i also have the everthing must go sale thread but i need to sell the big ****.

bluetop 4ag asking 350 pick up buyer will pay shipping if he wants it that bad
    t50 trans with new max miswa clutch put about 1k on it so its all broken in asking 400 pick up or buyer pays shipping

Trans and motor have about 80k on them. Trans dosn't grind in any gears. Clutch also has new pressur plate and throw out bearing. Motor will come with new alternator. I have all brake parts lying around 2 master cylinders, brake booster yatta yatta. Just wanted to make a thread for the bigger things i have.

Location please?

Comment

chicago IL

Comment

Damn, too far. Shipping would be an arm and a leg

Comment

bump

Comment

hey im very interested. if you look under the tech discussion stuff you will see my post about nitrous and someone referring me to your post. since you know the weight of the products can you obtain an estimated cost for shipping to 98661. thats vancouver washington. i may be able to arrange pick up of engine via my friends dads connection with a freight company. anyways let me know of what you think the shipment would cost.

Comment

i only have the trans left. Its about 40-50 lbs it maybe less. But shipping last time i checked to the west coast was around 100 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by tonesdef
                i only have the trans left. Its about 40-50 lbs it maybe less.

DAMN!!! 50 lbs? thats it? FOR A TRANSMISSION? wow..

Comment

Working...
                X