X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 AE86 gt-s No. VA area

www.cardomain.com/id/dreamerrwd
    located in northern VA

flat black, baby supra rims, new tires, kyb agx shocks (not installed, new in box), cd player

va insp. 7/05
    emissions done 5 months ago

high miles but runs great, pulls hard. has a past of road trips with no problems.

i have a price in mind, but im curious to see the offers i get, so send some offers my way.

selling because i'm an idiot and i just realized i dont have the financial backbone to own my own car yet and pay insurance on it.

please email me offers jmayrik703@cox.net because i will most likely not return to this forum for a few days or more. if you think its worthy, give me a free bump

how much you looking for?

Comment

with the shocks, no less than 1400. without, no less than 1200

Comment

Im interested, im down in SW Virginia, so 1200 without the shocks? what about without the cd player(if its some expensive one). I'll send you an e-mail too incase you dont read this.

Comment

new deal: $1000 for the car w/o the shocks. add $250 for the shocks.

Comment

Car still up for sale? And would you consider a trade or just cash? I'm located in Akron, Ohio and would be able to come and get the car more than likely.

Comment

it IS still for sale, but there are updates on the price and condition of the car. i forgot i posted this here... here's what i have recently posted in other forums:

"back up for sale with some updates:
              *no more rust!!
              *kyb agx turned out to be kyb gr2 shocks. which is what i paid for. i thought i was just getting a really good deal. yep i'm dumb.
              *motor and fuel system have been cleaned out

$1700 takes it with the shocks, $1500 without. please email me at jmayrik703@cox.net"

Comment

comes with an extra set of used tires (good amount of tread left on them) to mess around on. trying to find some steelies to mount them on, and still on the lookout for even more tires to include for you doriftomaniacs

Comment

::BUMP:::

for good deal

Comment

thanks for the bump

Comment

Working...
                    X