F/s S13 Ny-nj

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/s S13 Ny-nj

My 1989 S13 coupe is up for sale. I've loved this car for every minute that I have owned it. It has some minor blemishes and the clutch is beginning to show a little wear and tear, but other than that it is an extremely solid vehicle.
    I've felt safe driving with it in the rain and during the hurricane. I was probably one of the few cars actually on the road while every SUV was stuck on the side of the highway with their 4WD.
    The car is 5sp and it does not have the Super HICAS, which means it drifts extremely well.
    I am also selling the car locally so make sure that you jump on the occasion to own my car now, especially when the demand for S13's is so high...

1989 240SX coupe
    172,xxx mi
    5sp.
    Grey

Contact me at seyath2000@hotmail.com and call me at 845-596-6974 but only if you are serious.
    Asking price is $3500 but I already have a kid who wants to sell his Integra to get into drifting that says he might buy the car so it might go up with time. Take your chance and buy this car now.

Price down to $3000 OBO.
    Come on guys, give me something.

Comment

The reason you prolly havent gotten an offer is either 1. you havent posted pics, and people usually need pics before they buy a car, 2. The price, 3000 is more like a price for a 90-92 or so 240(thats how much I usually see them for around here and so), go down a bit maybe. I'd consider it, but your a bit far away. So hopefully someone else will get a good deal here.

Comment

Yeha plus..why would that kid tradfe in his Integra? When he could just have it made RWD..

Im interested...But not for that price..picsa would help greatly.

Comment

Price is negotiable so if you are interested the car is still up for grabs. The kid with the Integra realized that it takes a bit of skills in pushing a RWD and is not going to buy it. Jump in on the chance of owning your own S13!

Comment

I am interested but the price, miles, no pics, and the fact that you stated that the clutch is bad have somewhat brang my hopes down. PM me and we can talk. Also aim address nismosigma. Thnx

Comment

Working...
            X