ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

87' Corolla Coupe & Extras...(AE86 Project)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87' Corolla Coupe & Extras...(AE86 Project)

Once again I must abandon my Hachi dreams. It's a 87' SR-5 Coupe. Stock silverish blue color with good body, have an extra hood in with better paint. No rust, couple rock dings. No cracks in windshield. Near mint blue interior, minus a few small stains on the floor and seats, but no tears, and clean black dash. Has a rebuilt 16v 4AG with TRD Headers, repainted really clean. Custom TRUENO Spark Plug wire cover. Includes all wiring necessary to finish the GT-S conversion. I also have available for a little extra, a fully assembled Megasquirt Unit and EDIS4 electronic ignition, Walbro 255 ltr/hr fuel pump, Tomei FPR, Air/Fuel gauge, Custom Gauge cluster for center A/C vent with oil pressure, water temp, and voltage. As well as a Full Vertex Body kit in, minus supports, grills, and lights. Car is sold as is. It's really clean a great project car, will make a great driver once wiring is finish. Asking $2500 firm for the car, $600 for extras, $600 for the kit.

I must sell this car do to the fact I am moving to Houston for school and have been without a car since, this car was my primary transportation. I can't afford to have a project car in my life at this point, plus I won't have a place to work on it in Houston. I am final prioritizing my life and building a nice drift car can't be at the top of my list right now. I could just really use the money right now.

Email me at imez2miss@yahoo.com if your interested.

*All prices are for pick up, shipping is prices may vary, thus are not listed*

My camera sux so some of the pics are blurry but you can see how clean the car is. I forgot to mention that the car is on a mint set 14x7 Konig Rewinds (no scuff or scratches) wrapped in brand new set of Potenza RE910s ($400 set of tires). Also, the car has AE92 red top injectors.

Comment

Bump... How can anyone pass up such a clean AE86?

Comment

bump... Come on somebody must want a nice AE86 project. All it needs is a little wiring work. How about if the price was $2500 with those aftermarket extras included? I really need this money. Anybody?

Comment

where you from again?

Comment

Corpus Christi, TX 78412

Comment

If you need the car shipped I will knock off another $200 to help pay for shipping costs. Come one. You can't beat that price with a stick.

Comment

Bump... Somebody?

Comment

Alright.... I am really running out of time and need to sell this car. Lowered to $2000 for the car with the extras....

Comment

Im looking for one and im from round rock, texas and i can pick it up i got a car transport company.

Comment

Im looking for one and im from round rock, texas and i can pick it up i got a car transport company.
                      If you want it, it's yours. The car is still here. My friend was taking a look at it too, but he is really iffy about getting it cause he already has 2 other cars. Let me know as soon as you can if you really want it and I will get it all ready to be picked up.

Comment

Working...
                      X